Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Handbag Wish List!

So the good weather has arrived -touch wood- which means I've finally got my Summer arm candy out of her Aspinal dust bag! When it comes to handbags, I am always practical and quite tame with what I buy. I prefer to invest in something timeless and versatile than be brave and splash out on a controversial piece. However, that said, Summer is the time to be bold with all things beauty and fashion and there are so many gorgeous statement bags out there at the moment, that I thought I would share some of my 'I wants' for the season!


1. The Day Bag: This is at the top of my wish-list. 'Tazzler' by Ted Baker, caught my eye a little while ago now, primarily for the gorgeous combination of reptile and powder blue. I also like the side panels which somewhat echo the unique wing-like shape from Céline. The size of the bag, for me, has tonnes of appeal and is quite innovative, as we see the classic tote shrunk into mini! I also love the interior lining, as with all Ted Baker bags. The 'Exotic tassel mini tote' is available on their website for £179, in four fabulous colours.

2. The Weekender: The monochrome 'Aztec Buckle Holdall' from Topshop is the perfect Summer weekender. Aztec is all over the shops this season and I think is particularly striking here in black and white. The bag is structured, unlike some cheaper holdalls and well secured with an over-the-top buckle. It is available online and in store for a reasonable £38.

3. The Shopper: For all that Summer shopping, I love the 'Beige Leather Beaded Pannel Tote Bag' from River Island. The bag is available for £100 which I think is a little pricey. That said, I absolutely love the contrast of texture between the immaculate beading and smooth leather. Also, the array of colour within the detailing means it ticks the box for versatility!

4. The Evening Bag: I couldn't resist including this gold beauty from Jimmy Choo! The 'Chandra', chain-emebllished, metallic brushed-leather clutch is the ultimate evening bag for Summer. The colouring is perfect to accompany a chic maxi and a tan and I love the chain and crystal detail - the epitome of glamour! This irresistible bag is available for £750.

5. The Summer Clutch: You can always rely on Accessorize for that girly Summer accessory. This hard-case embellished clutch is a beautiful addition to any wardrobe! The intricate, neon beading is so pretty and has the capacity to spice up any holiday outfit. Definitely near the top of my list for Season purchases, the 'Amazing Poppy Beaded Clutch' can be bought at Accessorize for £45.

6. The Beach Bag: Summer is the time to go bright and this vibrant 'Ella Tote' by Tory Burch is perfect to strut down to the beach with! The canvas beauty also comes in nautical colouring, however I think the contrast between the monochrome stripe and brilliant yellow background is truly stunning! The tote is available on SHOPBOP for $250.

Whilst exploring Net-a-Porter, I also found these crazy clutches from French designer, Olympia Le-Tan. The collection reinvents the classical novel by transforming much-loved literature into exquisite accessories. I would like to think this justifies as revision for my upcoming exams!? They are available here.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig