Monday, April 29, 2013

#tedss13

Ted Baker is a little piece of heaven for me. So there is no way I will miss the chance to enter their S|S 2013 Blogging Competition, or an excuse to pour over their collection dreaming up outfit ideas!

As per the stipulations, I have chosen three gorgeous pieces from the website and have ended up creating something of a 'French Riviera' look. The centre piece of the outfit is the tailored 'Miami print short', which epitomises city chic. I think the refreshing, powder blue is gorgeous for Spring and the bright colours of the image design connote Summer entirely. To pair with the shorts, I have chosen a very simple but sophisticated V-neck cropped length top. I think this compliments the shorts perfectly by continuing the fresh, clean cut appearance of the look. This is just one of the things that I love about Ted Baker - the consistent high quality that is seen omnipresent throughout their collections.

To accessorise, I have chosen the 'Burnam' bowler in a screaming pink, which is a bag made to impress! The bright colour compliments the pink hues that exist in the shorts, therefore allowing the pieces to coalesce as one outfit. I am a huge fan of the amount of neon that is circulating the catwalk at the moment and by adding this brave pop of colour and texture, a strong sense of fun and energy is injected to the look.

TYSHELL - Miami print short available online here

BURNHAM - Quilted Enamel Bowler available online here.
ALITA - V neck cropped length top available online here.

This is one of my favourite outfits for S|S 2013. For me, it simultaneously represents the freshness that arrives with Spring and the explosion of bright colour we see in Summer. I would like to think I would wear it strolling around Cannes, with a big floppy hat!

Details of the Ted Baker S|S 2013 Blogger competition are available here


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig