Saturday, May 25, 2013

£1 Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Repair Mask

When I was in town last week, I thought I would nip into Poundland to see if they had any bargain goodies to try and sure enough, I found this little beauty from Mellor & Russell hidden away on the shelves. I've been wanting to try out Argan Oil for some time now, but haven't managed to convince myself to splurge on pricey hair products with my tender student budget! So when I saw this deep conditioning mask available for £1, with promises of 'soft and shiny hair', I threw it straight in the basket. I'm so happy with the results and can confidently say that I've been won over by the magic of Argan oil!

(Mellor&Russell Hair Repair Mask, £1 at Poundland.)

Argan Oil is most renowned for its natural benefits in nourishing the hair and replenishing moisture which has been lost from over-styling and mistreatment. It has become so popular in the last few years - in 2007 there was only 2 products containing Argan Oil on the US market, however in 2011, this number increased to over 100! This shows just how effective Argan Oil actually is, as a rich, naturally occurring nutrient that can positively transform the quality of our hair.

The mask from Mellor and Russell directs you to apply the creamy product to your ends and leave on for 3-5 minutes, so it's really simple to incorporate into your current hair routine and use once or twice a week in place of your current conditioner. Even after just one use, I can see that my hair is smoother and more manageable. Amazingly, those few wispy, damaged hairs seem to be somewhat rejuvenated! But I think the biggest difference I have noticed, is how soft my hair has become after just one week. It feels completely hydrated and nourished, thanks to the miracle Argan Oil formula! It also smells absolutely delicious - Summer in a bottle! At such a brilliant price, I think I will continue to use this lovely product once a week, to give my hair a little pick-me-up. However, I would be really interested in how it compares to more high-end, refined products that contain Moroccan Oil.

I absolutely love the healthy sheen that my hair has after using this conditioning mask. I couldn't urge you more to pop into Poundland and pick up a tube of this gorgeous repair formula, it's going to keep my hair hydrated over Summer and I hope it will do the same for you! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig