Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in Shy Girl

This is one of my holy grail products! I have always preferred a nude look when it comes to lips, especially on a night out when I'm wearing heavier eye makeup. For most of my early teenage years, I always put my trust in Natural Collection's Juicy Lip Gloss, in good old Raspberry Ripple. However, after searching for more of a matte, long lasting finish and something to complement my skin tone, I've stuck to this: MAC's Cremesheen Lipstick in Shy Girl.

(Mac Lipstick in Shygirl, available here.)

I chose MAC's Cremesheen line, firstly for its staying power. The product is so long lasting and also leaves your lips feeling really smooth and moisturised, as opposed to the dryness I usually experience after wearing lipstick. It glides over the lips really nicely, leaving you with perfect coverage and a smooth texture, rather than a frosty finish. Also, the scent is a gorgeous vanilla, which is so yum. MAC talk about this lipstick as 'what made MAC famous' and rightly so - the formula is amazing. The entire Cremesheen range comes in a huge variety of colours and I had a tough time finding the shade which best suited my skin tone! Shy Girl achieves the natural lip I want, however without sporting the no-chic 'foundation lip'. If you're looking for a nude lip look for summer, then I could not recommend this more. What other shades can you recommend from the Cremesheen range?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig