Thursday, May 23, 2013

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser

Over the years, I've tried to ween myself onto tinted moisturisers as opposed to foundation, however have never found one which I've enjoyed using. I'm always worried about uneven coverage. However, I have finally been bewitched by the Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser from NARS and I absolutely love it. It was quite difficult choosing between this and MAC's Studio Moisture Tint. However, I was won over by NARS due to the higher SPF 30 protection in their formula, which will be really useful over summer. Please meet my new favourite beauty product!

(NARS Pure Radient Tinted Moisturiser, available here.)

I have been using the tinted moisturiser from NARS in 'Alaska', for a few weeks now and I think its gorgeous. There are a real variety of shades available and I always worry with moisturisers that I'll chose one which is too dark, but 'Alaska' is the second lightest of the eleven shades within the range and well suited to my skin tone. If you are fair, then I would really recommend trying 'Finland' to begin with. At the moment I am revising for my exams, so I have really welcomed having this on the shelf. When I wake up in the mornings I actually look forward to wearing this, it has such a refreshing herbal scent. NARS claim that the advanced formula helps to reduce the appearance of hyper-pigmentation and dark spots within four weeks. I haven't used the product for full time yet, however I'm convinced its working as it should - I have really noticed a difference in the quality of my skin. The coverage that it achieves is perfect: radiant, smooth and not at all cakey. It completely evens out my skin tone. I hope you can see from the image below, just how well this product is blended into the skin:

(Shade: 'Alaska'.)

I am really enjoying wearing this on my skin during the day, it leaves me with a natural, dewy glow and is completely oil-free - which I love. My skin feels hydrated for longer and I find myself experiencing fewer of those dry patches that I tend to get when I've been wearing foundation for hours on end. If you've been thinking about taking the plunge into the world of tinted moisturisers, I hope this has given you the little nudge that you need! I couldn't recommend this product more and I can't wait to take it away on holiday with me in a few weeks time. It is an ideal size for travel and with SPF 30, it will keep my skin protected and also provide beach-ready coverage! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig