Sunday, May 05, 2013

REN Invisible Pores Detox Mask

I always love treating myself to a face mask on a Sunday, when my skin is tired and deserves a bit of TLC after a long week. This is a product I have been wanting to try out for a while now: REN's Invisible Pores Detox Mask. The clay mask aims to reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads and ultimately, leave the skin 'purified, smooth and toned'.

The French clay based formula is ideal now that the weather is improving and I find my skin becoming slightly oily in the warmer climate. Naturally occurring minerals within the clay, work to draw out any impurities within the skin as well as eliminate excess sebum and dead skin cells, leaving skin refreshed and radiant. The mask also contains Tropical Spirulina (basically seaweed) - a wonder protein which works in this instance to restructure the skin and encourage cell renewal. Essential fatty acids within the mask target imperfections, leaving skin soft and giving a smoother overall appearance. Also, the formula contains lavender and anything that smells remotely of lavender, I LOVE! It is certainly true that REN endeavour to include ingredients within their skincare range which are as naturally occurring as possible. This means that there are no synthesised colours or scents added to their range, or indeed other harmful chemicals such as sulphates - this always gets me on side with a product!

Unlike some face masks, this product leaves my skin feeling so fresh and cleansed. I really feel like the formula has drawn the impurities from my skin. I was somewhat surprised at the delicate consistency of the mask and the lightweight feel it has on my face, compared to some other clay-based products. As well as this, as soon as I remove the mask and wash my face, I am sure my pores appear instantly smaller! There's nothing we all love more than seeing instant results and with this product, you get them. Plus, the scent is heavenly.

If you have oily or blemish prone skin, then this is an ideal product for you and should definitely be near the top of your skincare wish list! The combination of bio-extracts effectively work together to reduce those dreaded high sebum levels, which can lead to pimples. Sebum secretion tends to increase among us all in the Summer months, so I think it is an ideal time of year to purchase a product such as this. At £18/50ml, it is a reasonably high-end face mask, however I believe it is worth every penny.

Every time I use this face mask, I love it a little bit more! Give it a go!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig