Friday, May 10, 2013

The Liebster Award

I am so happy to be doing this post and was overjoyed when I found Korin had nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award!! You can view her wonderful blog here.

The rules:
1. List 11 different facts about yourself 
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by your nominator
3. Choose 5 bloggers to nominate for the Liebster Award and give them 11 questions to answer!


11 Facts About Me:
1. I've probably watched every episode of Midsomer Murders - twice
2. I've done all my ballet grades
3. Been to New York twice and can't wait to go again
4. I'm a fully qualified Scuba Diver
5. My favourite drink in the whole world is pina colada
6. My guilty television fix is One Born Every Minute
7. A lot of people think I look like Millie Mackintosh
8. I'm surprisingly good on guitar hero
9. I love strawberry Nesquik
10. My favourite ever perfume is 'Miss Dior' Eau De Parfum
11. I have some absolutely amazing friends, at University and at home

Korin's 11 Question's - Answered!
1. Why did you start blogging?
  Primarily because I would really love to have a career writing for fashion, but also because I love writing in general and it seems to be what I'm good at.
2. What do you do when you're not blogging?
  I spend my time in Durham, studying for my English degree and drinking cosmo's in the bar with the girls!
3. Top 3 things on your wish list?
  Just 3?! Umm.. Louboutins, a Handbag I can call Coco and a Mercedes SLK!
4. What is a necessity in your handbag?
  Clinique 'Stay Matte' Sheer Pressed Powder.
5. Favourite animal?
  Will always be my gorgeous puppy Aoife, who we sadly don't have any more.
6. Make-up you can't live without?
  Either, MAC's Studio Finish Concealer OR Dior Matte Bronzing Powder.
7. Favourite place to shop?
  No question - Zara.
8. If money was no object, where would you live?
  I'd spend most of my time down in Cornwall, living in a cottage on the seafront. However, I'd also float between my many other homes in Cannes, Dubai, California and The Caymans!
9. What phone do you own?
  iPhone 4S.
10. What is your favourite type of blog to read?
  Beauty and fashion. I love reading about kid's fashion.
11. Do you have any tattoos/piercings? 
  I only have my ears done and am not really interested in getting any more piercings. But I've got a dream tattoo in my head, which I will get one day soon when I know where I want it !!

My Nominees:
1. Megan at Little Renault
2. Judith at All Things Beauty
3. Shelbie at The November Issue
5. Rachel at Rachel White

My 11 Questions to the Nominees Above:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What cartoon character best describes you?
3. What's your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
4. What's your best childhood memory?
5. Do you prefer Summer or Winter?
6. What is at the top of your wish list at the moment?
7. If you had to dress in all one colour for a day, what colour would it be?
8. What is your favourite city?
9. Who inspires you?
10. What is your favourite beauty product?
11. What are you looking forward to this Summer?

A special thank you to the lovely Korin for nominating me, especially as I only started blogging two weeks ago! I've had a lot of fun with this award.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig