Sunday, June 09, 2013

My Week in Instagram #1

I can't believe it's only been a week since I finished my last exam - it's gone unbelievably quickly! The last seven days have been so jam packed, so I thought I'd do an Instagram edit with just a few of my favourite photos.


Corona at Van Mildert's Jam by the Lake / Wearing Virgos Lounge in Newcastle / Alice supporting my blog all the way from Croatia / Pimms at Beer Fest / Me at Beer Fest in my Bambi and Manson Shorts, looking classy with a burger in one hand and Pimms in the other! / 100 follower milestone after just 4 weeks of blogging / Emily and Emily in Black Tie / Gorgeous morning in Durham by the Cathedral / Beth and I before Newcastle / Jade's delicious cake for her 21st birthday / Posing in Newcastle with Sabs / All the girls dressed up and toasting to Jade's 21st / My brand new Facebook page / Sinners in Newcastle, halfway through the night and already wanting McDonalds! / Air Hockey at Jade's wonderful party

You can follow my Instagram here


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Lovely photos! I love the dress/skirt that's in the two photos.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah, it's from Virgos Lounge I absolutely love all their pieces! Sometimes you can grab a really good bargain from one of their flash sales: www.virgoslounge.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post :)
    like your blog,would You like to follow each other ? just let me know dear :)
    XO MP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! End of exams definitely call for a corona x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna follow your Instagram as well as your blog! Love the ball dress, and good choice of summer beer :-)

    http://robynsnestx.blogspot.co.uk/

    Robyn x

    ReplyDelete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig