Tuesday, June 25, 2013

On Holiday!

I'm in Tenerife at the moment with little wifi opportunity, which means I'm unfortunately away from blogging for another few days! But I have lots of exciting fashion posts to come and a holiday style diary lined up, so stay tuned for some summer wardrobe inspiration! 


Here is a snapshot of my view at the moment, enjoying a very fruity cocktail on the beach in Los Cristianos! If you'd like more pictures, follow my Instagram @emilyjbenton.


Lots more to come... looking forward to a weekend of blogging!


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Followed you on instagram. That video made me INSANELY jealous!
    My instagram is @kallie_elizabeth

    <3 Kallie, But First Coffee Blog OR But First Coffee on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kallie I've followed you back. Glad you enjoyed the video!! Xxx

      Delete
  2. Hope ur having a great time, can't wait to read ur posts when ur bk. sounds great xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina, let me know what you think!! Xxx

      Delete
  3. I have literally just came back from my holiday in Tenerife where I stayed at Costa Adeje. Such a beautiful place. I hope you have a lovely time. I am sure the weather is as lovely as ever.

    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel, no way! We are very near to Costa Adeje but a little further south, it's beautiful isn't it! The weather is gorgeous, off home tomorrow but I will send Tenerife your love xxx

      Delete
  4. Have a lovely time :)

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice, would you like to follow each other?

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Tijana, I'd love to. Followed and left a comment on your lovely blog xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig