Friday, July 26, 2013

Clarins Eau Dynamisante Review

Did you know that the average woman's beauty cabinet is worth around £1,964.30? According to the Telegraph however, only £327 of this stash is used on a regular basis. How mad is that! It is as a result of these over-spilling vanity cases and excessive numbers of hoarded items found amongst beauty lovers like ourselves, that there are now many brands dedicated to creating multi-purpose products, in order to downsize our daily routines. In my opinion, one of the most innovative is this: the 'Eau Dynamisante' from Clarins. With a trinity promise of 'Vitality', 'Freshness' and 'Firmness', this is the first fragrance and body treatment in one. Astounding.


I must admit, when I first read about this I did have a little snigger to myself as I thought the idea was a bit barmy. A perfume that firms, tones and moisturises - sorry? But actually, how inventive - a body treatment that smells gorgeous enough to double up as your daily fragrance! I had to give it a go and I've been so excited to talk about this because it really is so ingenuous...

So how does it work I hear you ask. The gorgeous aroma comes in a splash bottle, which always makes me roll my eyes as a spray is always so much more convenient, especially with a fragrance. In the mornings, all we want to do is spritz and go, not faff about with a lid and dab it around with your fingers. Other than that the packaging is pretty basic, but recognisably the Clarins we know and love. The formula is suitable for all skin types which is fab-aroony and, as I mentioned above, endeavours to firm, tone AND moisturise the skin. It is also safe to wear in the sun without the fear of a flare up. As instructed, I apply this all over after showering and my skin just melts into baby softness. I do just want to touch on some of the science to give us all a little bit more belief in a 'toning perfume'. For optimum effects, extracts of Ginseng, Eleutherocoque and Harpagophytum, work together to firm and tone the skin, whilst Aloe and Ispaghul deliver natural hydration. I really love that as a body treatment, this stuff is completely natural and that it is simply made up of beneficiary plant extracts, to derive something so new.

Clarins Eau Dynamisante | £37.50 for 200ml

Moving away from the Eau Dynamisante as a body treatment and looking at the product as a perfume, is just as fun to talk about. When I first popped into Clarins to smell this and see what all the hype was about, I think I wrinkled up my nose... However, the second time I smelt this I think something just clicked and now I even sit and smell my arm at work throughout the day, because it just smells SO GOOD! Clarins have combined the beautiful notes of five essential oils to create a scent that 'promotes a wonderful feeling of freshness, vitality and well-being'. True to word, Lemon, White Thyme, Rosemary, Petit Grain and Patchouli amalgamate to create a truly invigorating perfume. I actually feel buoyant and floaty when I put this on after a shower - it is a real mood-lifter. I don't really own many musky, earthy scents but this is truly exquisite. It is quite pricey, ranging from £27.50-£90, however you can purchase in 100ml, 200ml, 500ml or even 1000ml depending on how much you would spend on something like this. Do remember though, that if you went to the fragrance counter, you would be paying this much for your favourite perfume. What is different though, is that with the Eau Dynamisante, you're getting a delicious body treatment and an invigorating experience as well I think, for free.

Oh, and incase anyone was wondering.. Eau Dynamisante translates as 'Energising Water'. This is absolutely the perfect name for this innovative product, but sounds much prettier in French!!

Are there any multi-beneficial products in your skincare regime at the moment?

**GIVEAWAY AT 200 FOLLOWERS!**


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig