Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Holiday Style Diary #3: Arabian Nights

Hello Everyone! My next #OOTD and Holiday Style Diary post features one of my faaaavourite brands at the moment - Virgos Lounge. I own a few pieces from some of their collections now and cannot wear them enough. They are so well made and I absolutely love the detailed embellishment which features on many of their beautiful garments. This is one of the outfits that I wore when we went over to Las Americas for the evening, to our fave bar - Papagayo!


'Emily' Embellished Silk Blouse // Virgos Lounge (Past Season)
White Lace Shorts // Zara available on EBay here
Flat Studded Sandal // Zara £29.99 £15.99 SALE
Gold Flower Drop Earings // Pilgrim £14.99

(I've just realised the excess of 'green and white' in this post - how very Celtic!!)

The 'Emily' blouse was the first piece I bought from Virgos Lounge - not just because it shares my name! - but also because it was in one of their 'flash sales'. This section on the website is one of my favourite places to shop and you are guaranteed to pick up a bargain! I loved the apple green colour, which I don't have a lot of in my wardrobe but when I first wore this on a night out at uni, lots of people asked me where I had got it from. The sheen of the beautiful silk material is really enhanced by gorgeous golden sequins, sewn onto the neckline and sleeves, which makes the the top appear really bright and luxurious. J'adore! I have just spent almost an hour searching, in vain, for somewhere to purchase this online. However, Virgos Lounge pieces are forever a popular buy on EBay, so I'm sure if you keep an eye out, you'll be able to pick one of these up.

I think these white, lace shorts from Zara go really well with the bold, block colour of the blouse. I love combining delicate materials against something more bold and 'stand out' - ^ Exhibit A! The sandals I wore are also form Zara and my token towards this Summer's Jelly trend! The strap actually fastens just beneath the ankle, which I think is really flattering for a gladiator and actually gives you a super 'long-leg' effect - much needed in my case! Also, I love that the gold stud detail endorses the other gold nuances within the look. You can read all about this trend in one of my previous posts, here: Summer Shoe Trend: The Clear Midriff

Finally, I accessorised the outfit with gold jewellery, to compliment the same hue within the sequin embellishment on the blouse. This Rose Gold Watch from Michael Kors has been really popular in the fashion world and I absolutely adore it - adds some sparkle to any look! I am also really into pretty drop earrings at the moment and particularly these beauties from Pilgrim, which are yours for £14.99.

So there you have it, Holiday Style Diary look #3!
Have any of you checked out the current collection at Virgos Lounge?


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Shut up with those shorts! They are too amazing!
    Kallie But First, Coffee or But First, Coffee on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kallie!! They're so pretty for Summer :) Hope you're well! xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Rachael! Ooooo MAC giveaway?! I'm coming over! xxx

      Delete
  3. gorgeous top! love all the gold accent accessories too. chic blog and style as well, perhaps we could follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to sweetie just left you a comment xxx

      Delete
  4. What a lovely summer outfit, especially now we have the perfect weather for it! You look wonderful!
    Xx
    www.heroineinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your watch is fab!!! Love the outfit. x

    www.misslinnyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig