Tuesday, July 23, 2013

L'OCCITANE Immortelle Precious Cream

Today I'm going to be reviewing just one of the gorgeous skincare formulas that L'OCCITANE has to offer. The Immortelle range has been so popular ever since its launch and now includes some of the brand best selling product, including their 'Precious Cream'. Awarded a 'Five Star Product' by Style and  named a 'must have moisturiser', this has been a review I have been so excited to do...


Firstly, how beautiful is this?! All of L'OCCITANE's packaging is realy different to anything else out there on the market and almost has a welcoming, vintage feel. I think the blue glass pot looks beautiful on my dressing table! Anyway, it is true that the Immortelle skincare range endeavours to correct deep wrinkles and improve the overall firmness of the skin. Luckily, wrinkles are (at the moment) way down on my list of priorities, however I'll happily use anti-aging formulas in the hope of prevention and I also hoped that the intensive moisturising benefits of the Precious Cream would work wonders on areas of dryness...

So a little bit about how this works. The innovative formula has 'triple action' benefits to achieve smoother, younger looking skin. A quick eyeball over the ingredients will tell you that the primary function of this cream is to stimulate collagen production, thereby improving the elasticity of the skin by restructuring the epidermis. L'OCCITANE also assure us that that the support network of the skin is reinforced and micro-circulation is boosted to increase cell renewal. But what I really love about this product is that it protects your skin from free radicals. Free Radicals - for a bit of a chemistry lesson - are produced by all cells. They exist with a missing election in their outer shell, so attack healthy cells to try and get one, causing oxidative damage and in turn, damaging collagen and skin protein. No thank you!


As I hope you can see in the photo above, the cream has quite a thick, rich consistency. This means that a small amount of product goes a long way which, when it's got a price tag like this one, is nice to hear! It also feels so luxurious on the skin, I really cannot tell you how soothing and smoothing this is. I think it must be one of the most satisfying creams I have ever used. It smells truly delicious, sinks into the skin beautifully and actually just makes me smile when I've put it on! As instructed, I have been gently applying this gorgeous moisture cream morning and evening and have already noticed an instant radiance. Like I said, this product targets anti-ageing so it is difficult for me to review it true to its full purpose. However, when I put this on as the finale to my skincare regime, my skin feels instantly firmer and more alive. My dry patches have disappeared which I am over the moon about and I know that I can really rely on this gorgeous product to protect me from those nasty free radicals which ultimately, fuel the ageing process of the skin. I love it.

What is your skin loving at the moment?

**GIVEAWAY AT 200 FOLLOWERS!**


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this jar, it look like a very elegant addition to a dressing table!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too Belle, I'm a sucker for pretty packaging! xxx

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig