Thursday, July 04, 2013

My Week in Instagram #2

On Monday of this week, I began a new job up in London and I am absolutely loving it! But I feel as though I should apologise for the lack of blogging.. commuting has been a real shock to the system and I'm so tired! But to keep you updated in the best way possible, I've done another Instagram issue, which includes some snaps from the last few working days and also, a few from my holiday to Tenerife last week. Enjoy! 

@emilyjbenton
My home from home for the next three months.. Carnaby Street! // Seem to be snapping up everything orange at the moment and wearing a lot of orange lipstick.. but regret not buying this cute knit in Anthropologie! // Stylist magazine - free on a Tuesday evening (now my favourite day of the commuting week) // The living wall in Anthropologie, gets me silly and excited everytime I see it // Liberty; my view first thing in the mornings! // Perfect lazy Sunday, snoozing with my little man // Amazing cocktail on the beach in Tenerife.. I <3 MANGO // The view from my sun lounger - waves crashing into the infinity pool! // Chef Special Italian Chicken Salad at Pret.. cannot get enough of it // Bargain of the week from Anthropologie.. £14.95 from £48! // Coooolest cushions on one of the 'bed' loungers at Papagayo bar // My Summer romance.. the Zara sandals which aren't leaving my feet // Dad looking dapper at Marylebone ready for Henley Regatta.. 'the finest blend in the land!' // Gismo off on holiday, sniff sniff // Yog shopping break with Mam.  

If you want more regular updates, you can follow my Instagram here, or find me using @emilyjbenton.
I'd love to know what you guys have been up to this week!


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It definitely has been Kallie! And a healthy one too! Hope you enjoyed 4th July celebrations yesterday xxx

      Delete
  2. Nice pictures!!!

    kisses

    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos!
    Good luck with your new job :)

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That rabbit is super cute!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily!! That is Rolo :) xxx

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig