Sunday, July 28, 2013

OOTD: Summer Coral

I had some absolutely amazing feedback on my recent Holiday Style Diary, so I've decided to show you a few more pieces in my Summer Wardrobe! This is one of my favourite looks at the moment - a loose midi dress paired with very simple heels, for an easy but sophisticated outfit to wear in the sun...


I am seriously having to ration how often I wear this gorgeous cami dress from Miss Selfridge. I think the colour is just absolutely beautiful and looks really stunning with a tan! The silk-like material catches the light beautifully and gives a texture that effectively contrasts with the delicate lace inserts. This makes it the ultimate 'girly' sundress in my wardrobe at the moment and I just can't get enough of it. It is so chic and versatile, but also super comfy and easy to throw on when the weather is scorching! The drop back hem is really flattering and a great compromise if you're not  quite feeling in the maxi-mood...

Dress: Miss Selfridge | Heeled Sandals: River Island | Diamante Cuff: Similar HERE
What's on my tootsie rolls? Essie - Mint Candy Apple

These very muted, heeled sandals have been so popular this season. I had my eye on a pair in Zara for sometime but when I finally decided to buy them they'd sold out of my size in every store on Oxford Street - typical! But I'm so happy with these beauties from River Island. They're so flattering and considering they've no platform, I actually find them quite comfy. These are a staple for me this Summer and I'm wearing them with trousers, shorts, skirts.. the lot.

Lastly, I think the diamante cuff adds the perfect bit of sparkle to the outfit and also can be used to dress it up a little. The sun dress is so versatile and easy but looks really stunning, throughout the day and also into evening.  I'm really going to enjoy wearing this for the remainder of the Summer. 

What have you been wearing in the sun?

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Love the dress! Its so flowy and girly <3

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristen!! Hope you enjoyed the weekend xxx

      Delete
  2. This dress looks amazing on you! I would never be able to pull it off :( The shoes are also gorgeous.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Hannah! You would definitely be able to pull it off! The drop hem is really flattering xxx

      Delete
  3. You look so lovely. I love the dress so much, the colour really suits you. xx
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura!! I love me a bit of coral in the Summer :) xxx

      Delete
  4. The dress is so pretty and your hair is amazing! So jealous!xxx
    http://louabellex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's really gorgeous I love all the lace :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Great outfit :) x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is so lovely, you look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig