Saturday, August 10, 2013

Bourjois Cream Blush in Nude Velvet

Another amazing product form Bourjois that I've found myself returning to over the past few weeks, is their Cream Blush in Shade 01: 'Nude Velvet'.


Bourjois call this a cream to powder blush and in my opinion, I think that the formula is great. It is firm, however the texture is really easy to apply and blend onto the apples of the cheeks. These blushes are available in four gorgeous shades that to my eye, will suit most skin tones: a nude, coral, pink and finally, peach...

I had only heard good things about these - they were actually the first cream consistency blushes I ever tried and I absolutely loved them. I always thought I was a powder gal, but when you blend these out, they almost melt into a gel that is lovely and light on the skin. The staying power is fab and colour payoff is also really great - you can wear them sheer, or alternatively build them up to achieve a stronger, more intense colour. I really like the packaging as well - similar to the original 'Little Round Pots of Blush', the flip top plastic compacts are really lightweight, compact and great to just slip into your make up bag. My favourite of the four shades is 'Nude Velvet', which is just a beautiful, delicate peach and gorgeous for wear during the Spring and Summer months.

Bourjois Little Pot Cream Blush £7.99 | Available here

Just as a foot note, if you are unfamiliar with Bourjois as a brand, all of their powders and blushes tend to be quite heavily scented. So if you really don't like fragranced make up, then Bourjois products may not be the for you! I for one was adamantly 'anti-fragrance', however their products smell just like the Johnson's coconut suncream I used to wear when I was tiny.. so now I'm a complete convert!!

What do you think of cream blushes? 


SHARE:

16 comments

  1. What a gorgeous color!
    Kallie, www.butfirstcoffeeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like such a lovely color for everyday wear!

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have shade 02, they're gorgeous aren't they! What camera do you use? Your pics always look gorg. I'm struggling to focus up close with my camera which is super annoying xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That looks like a gorgeous Summer shade Nicole!! I use a Panasonic Lumix camera DMC-TZS to take my photos :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful shade, I love the scent of Bourjois products, been meaning to try a cream blush for ages! xx

    Curls and Swirls Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Kat, I'd really recommend these if you haven't tried any!! Bourjois is so well known for their blushes and bronzers so I reckon it would be a safe bet :) Maxfactor also do some nice ones though xxx

      Delete
  5. I have shade 03 but can't find it anywhere :( I really hope I haven't lost it because I love the formula of these blushes too.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noo! I hate it when that happens Hannah!! Hope you manage to find it :) xxx

      Delete
  6. I don't like cream blush though... Powder blush is much better than this for me.. thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine lots of people much prefer powder as opposed to this consistency!! xxx

      Delete
  7. I have been after a cream blush and I think this may have convinced me. I had bourjois healthy mix foundation which I loved so I think I may trust this!

    Ally

    www.madeyoustare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a great starting point if you haven't used a cream blush before Ally :) Let me know how you get on if you give it a go!! xxx

      Delete
  8. I find cream blushes a nightmare to blend but I have been tempted to try Bourjois's after being impressed with many of their products recently. This one looks gorgeous. Xx

    razmataz-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I tried one a few months ago and just have up with it, but this one has really impressed me and I'm really going to try and use more!! They're a great 'running late' product as you can use them on your lips too xx

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig