Monday, August 19, 2013

Bourjois Délice de Soleil Bronzer

The chocolate bronzer from Bourjois is incredibly popular, however, I think that its sister product, Délice de Soleil, is somewhat over-looked in its wake. This is my go-to everyday bronzer and in my opinion, it's one of the top dogs on the high street.


This is really lovely and I actually would go as far to say that I prefer the colour and fragrance of this guy, as opposed to the chocolate bronzer...

It is a beautifully smooth, terracotta shade that just warms the face very naturally. There is a tiny hint of shimmer however once applied, it is quite difficult to detect this on the skin and it just leaves a completely gorgeous glow. As well as this, it just smells delicious and if you're into coconuty, Summer scents then I'm sure you'll make friends with this very easily! 


The packaging is also really great - as ever Bourjois have stuck to their sturdy compact and there is a huge mirror which swivels round for easy use. The brush that is included is actually not that bad, as compact brushes go, so if you want to throw a bronzer in your bag, you've got everything on hand. It's certainly a convenient, on-the-go product.

Bourjois Délice de Soleil £8.99 | Available here

I absolutely adore this and have been using it more or less on a day to day basis this Summer! What's your favourite bronzer at the moment?


SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Great post!! Bourjois cosmetics are good!!

    kisses

    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saioa!! I know their blushes and bronzers are amazing xxx

      Delete
  2. i so want to try this! love the post! following xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Harriet!! Let me know how you get on, if you give it a try xxx

      Delete
  3. love the look of this product, gorgeous shade, compact and ideal for throwing in your bag! will have to get this now as my sleek contour/bronzer is running out! just found your blog and now following! xo

    http://teenagebeauty01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you get on with it Bronwyn!! It's a gorgeous bronzer, although Sleek do do some incredible ones as well!! Xxx

      Delete
  4. Amazing color! Not the least bit orangey.

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks soo natural Kristen! I love it :) xxx

      Delete
  5. I wish we had this brand in the US. You all have much better makeup

    Just followed!
    Ring-a-Round a Rosey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so much I want in the US though Madeline!! Thank you! Xxx

      Delete
  6. OOOW SO cute. love the container that comes with the mirror!!
    I personally don't wear bronzer that much.I look too dark!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Jannatul!! This is lovely xxx

      Delete
  7. Bourjois is really getting everythng right! I didn't know that they had a second bronzer since all the hype was around chocolate bronzer. I like the packaging of this one better though! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daphne! I know this one always gets overlooked and I actually prefer this one! It's really gorgeous, as most of Bourjois' blushes and bronzers are! Xxx

      Delete
  8. Love this producut...I like to use after I aply my foundation and it really helps me against oily skin.

    ooh and love your blog too, I would love if you could check out mine and follow each other :)

    www.charmingnancy.blogspot.com

    take care xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy! I'll come and say hello xxx

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig