Sunday, August 25, 2013

Estée Lauder Double Wear ShadowCreme

I'm really into my creme eye shadows at the moment and when I was in Bicester at the I picked this guy up from the Cosmetics Company. I'm a huge fan of MAC Paint pots as they just work so well as bases, last all day and look gorgeous, so I was really interested to try these out.

Estée Lauder maintain that their 'intense colour' lasts 'up to 15 hours and goes on fast'. I went for 'Golden Sands' which is just the most beautiful, bright gold and I'm excited to wear this around Christmas time as well as having worn it frequently over the Summer months...


First off, I was so impressed at how highly pigmented this. The consistency is exceptionally silky and easy to apply, before it dries into a long lasting shadow with a beautiful finish. It doesn't crease and its staying power is just absolutely fantastic. I haven't had it on long enough to judge the 15hour claim, however I can imagine that they do stay put for this long, because they're just budge-proof and for this reason, they work just great as bases. 

Estée Lauder Double Wear Shadow Créme | Available here

So just a quick disclaimer, these have unfortunately been discontinued now and I managed to get hold of this at an outlet store. They do become available on eBay every so often, however Estée Lauder's current Stay-On Shadow Paints are almost an updated version of these, so I would love to know if anyone has tried these out and how they got on! 

What eye shadows are you loving at the moment?


By Emily Benton
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Such a pretty colour! I need to try a few of these they are like posh colour tattoos :)

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the colour is so gorgeous!! You could definitely call them posh Maybelline Tattoos haha xxx

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful colour, I'm a huge fan these cream shadows, I might have to take a look at this range, I adore Estee Lauder! :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Claire!! Their powder shadows are some of my favourites xxx

      Delete
  3. The pigmentation looks great, and I do love Estee Lauder shadows. I must admit I do have a very similar colour in the Maybelline Tattoo range!!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there is a very similar colour tattoo colour Belle!! xxx

      Delete
  4. What a pretty color. I love how you always present your products nicely by putting flowers around.

    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to try it!Such a pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely an absolutely gorgeous colour for all year round! xxx

      Delete
  6. Estee Lauder is an overall quality brand and their cream shadows are definitely on my wishlist! This one is such a pretty golden shade! Can't wait to swatch it in person! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of it Daphne!! xxx

      Delete
  7. The pigmentation looks amazing. And Im a sucker for anything long lasting so im basically sold haha

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colour of this cream shadow is absolutely gorgeous! Lovely review :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debra!! I think so too, excited to wear it with red lips for Christmas!! Xxx

      Delete
  9. I love the colour, this sounds like a amazing product! I've never used a product from this brand so I may have to keep an eye out.
    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend Estèe Lauder Charlotte! Their shadows in particular are beautiful xxx

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig