Wednesday, August 07, 2013

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Crème Cup

When in the MAC store on Carnaby Street last week, where I'm like a kid in a candy shop, I picked up one of their all time classics. I don't really know why I've waited so long to purchase this, as it has very quickly become my favourite neutral lip look. 


Creme Cup is another gorgeous shade from MAC's Cremesheen line, which I think has become my favourite formulation that they do. These have the most creamy consistency, an incredibly colour pay off and an absolutely beautiful glossy finish on the lips...

Also, despite incredible staying power, they are not going to dry your lips out, or give that frosty finish so are great for everyday wear. Creme Cup is one of the well known classics amongst these Cremesheen beauties and is a gorgeous, dusky pink. It is a perfect colour to wear day-to-day, or the dusky pigment also looks lovely in the evening to emphasise a more dramatic eye. In my opinion, it is just such a staple colour to anyone's lipstick hoard - if it isn't in there already! I would also really recommend this shade to anyone who is new to MAC lipsticks, as this will be a colour you will really get a lot of use out of. 

MAC Lipstick in Crème Cup £15 | Available here

As you can see is a pinky nude. If you prefer more of an orange-y, brown toned nude, then I love Shy Girl, which I have reviewed here.

DONT FORGET TO ENTER MY INTERNATIONAL MAC GIVEAWAY!!
Win the shade of your choice!


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I still haven't got this one, and I have no idea why!

    http://ambertypes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought to myself last week Amber!! It's gorgeous xxx

      Delete
  2. I haven't got this either and don't know why. It was between this and shy girl and I wish I had chosen Creme Cup!! So pretty xx

    Rachael | beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Shy Girl too Rachael and used to love it to pieces but have decided it's a little too orangey for my skin tone! How are you getting on with it? xxx

      Delete
  3. Love this shade! One of my most used by far!:) xx

    www.hollllisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Lisa!! Going to be repurchasing it sooner than I first thought!! xxx

      Delete
  4. I seen this and was like "YAY" I was stuck between this lipstick or Hue when i went to mac. I think i may need to go back, there are so many I want now. Thanks for this lovely post.

    Rachel and Louise.
    www.louchelles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys!! I know I've got a wish list as long as my arm!! xxx

      Delete
  5. I have Creme Cup and it's one of my favourite lipsticks :)

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig