Sunday, August 18, 2013

Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo Crème Eyeshadows

I'm a little late on the band wagon with these, as there have just been so many eyeshadows that I've been wanting to try over the last few months! But I eventually picked them up in Boots a few weeks ago and completely fell in love...


The two colours I picked out were Permenant Taupe, a rich matte and the oh-so-popular and slightly more shimmery shade, On and On Bronze. They are so similar in consistency to MAC paint pots and despite the sea of already fantastic reviews on YouTube and the beauty blogosphere, I've been really rather impressed... 


Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoos £4.99 each | Available here

The formula is quite greasy when you first go to apply them, but then seems to melt into this gorgeous, blend-able texture before drying to form a solid base. The staying power is unbelievable - although in a 24 hour period I do like to wash my face! - and as Maybelline claim, they're  also crease free so make for an excellent base for your eyeshadow. 

For a drugstore product, these are incredible and I'm still so impressed at the amazing colour pay-off every time I go to use them. If you haven't got any of these in your make up collection, I would strongly recommend taking a trip to the Maybelline stand!!

What colours do you love from the Colour Tattoo range?


SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I love these too! Pink Gold is my favourite, I definitely need to try Permanent Taupe too!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink Gold is on my Wishlist Hannah, I swatched it last week it's beautiful!! Xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the formula of these. I have On and On Bronze and it's the perfect shade to liven up a simple make up look! x

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree Fernanda, I can't get enough of it xxx

      Delete
  3. I love these so much :) I have On and On Bronze which I love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just featured one in my new post too haha! They are great, I only have one (On and On Bronze) but I want to try Metallic Pomegranate for Autumn :) xx

    Curls and Swirls Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll come and have a read Kat!! That colour looks absolutely gorgeous for autumn, it would be beautiful with the gold to use around Christmas too! Xxx

      Delete
  5. I have three of these but the two you picked out are definitely my most reached for! They're just so easy to work with and so hard to mess up! I'm glad you finally jumped onto the band wagon with these! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too Daphne!! They're so easy to use as a quick eyeshadow in the mornings if I'm in a rush. Loving them!! Xxx

      Delete
  6. Just followed you dear! Waiting for you now :)
    ♥Stacey Nguyen

    www.trendyoutings.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shade of On and On Bronze looks so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love on and on bronze! and need to get my hands on Taupe! but I struggle to find it anywhere! Gorgeous post hun :)

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered mine off SuperDrug in the end, I had the same problem!! Thank you poppet :) xxx

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig