Sunday, September 01, 2013

Caudalíe Beauty Elixir

FINALLY! I've taken the plunge and got my hands on this cult beauty product from Caudalíe. Beauty waters are neither essential or cheap but there is something about them that just makes an incredibly luxurious and lovely addition to your skincare routine. Their Beauty Elixir is no exception and it's completely blown my socks off.

This has been talked about and talked about and TALKED about all over the blogosphere and it's been in my shopping basket on Feel Unique for what seems like forever. It seems that the beauty water craze all began with this guy a couple of years ago and since, others products such as Ren's Tonic Moisture Mist have endeavoured to supersede. However, the Caudalíe Beauty Elixir still reigns favourite...

Caudalíe Beauty Elixir £10.95 for 30ml | Available here
 Caudalíe praise this little bottle of loveliness as a treatment that 'soothes away fine lines, tightens pores and gives the complexion an instant boost of radiance.' First of all, the natural fragrance of this is absolutely beautiful - it is somewhat herbal with minty notes too, which really 'wake up' and the senses. Peppermint, rosemary and grape oil are all on the ingredients list and contain properties which are known to help in the treatment and prevention of acne, as well as fight signs of ageing. You are instructed to mist this lightly over the face before applying your moisturiser and it really doe brighten the complexion and have a calming, cooling effect on the skin. It's just lovely and now, I can't quite imagine my skincare regime without it.

What do you think of Caudalíe's Beauty Elixir?
Have you tried any Beauty waters that 


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I really want to try this! I love the fact that it's scented, it sounds so refreshing.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely Hannah! One of those products in my 'beautiful uneccessary' category hehe! xxx

      Delete
  2. I may just have to get my hands on one of these! I need something to make myself look more refreshed and awake other than BB Cream at the moment! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend it Anita :) What BB cream are you using at the moment? xx

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting this for the longest time. I tested this out at the local counter and it was amazing! I love the peppermint smell, but have yet to convince myself to take the splurge xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was exactly the same Daphne, it took me ages to make the splurge!! It is really lovely though xxx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Let me know if you pick it up Jamie-Lee!! It's extremely lovely xxx

      Delete
  5. I so want to try it, but I just can't part with my money! Haha! It does sound lovely though! Xx

    Gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Katy!! It's a beautiful unnecessary, but a very lovely one! xxx

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a gorgeous product and with such cute packaging, win!

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the packaging too Debra!! Certainly a winner xxx

      Delete
  7. Uh oh, I think a purchase may be in the near future. Great review! I'm officially enabled :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meagan!! Let me know what you think if you do pick it up! xxx

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig