Thursday, September 05, 2013

Customise Your Converse With xPixieStarsx!

Today's post is going to be a little different, but one that I've been meaning to do, ever since I started my blog really! Almost a year ago now, I found Andrea and her gorgeous, bespoke Swavorski footwear company, that is Pixie Stars. Back then, Pixie Stars' main focus was producing intricate, high quality customisation and design on Converse and as you can already see below, these are my babies...


xPixieStarsx allows you create completely personal and highly fashionable footwear and now, Andrea customises other footwear such as Haviana, Nike and children's shoes, as well as a huge variety of other accessories. But for the moment, I'm going to tell you about the magic, charm and personality she can conjure up from just a pair of classic, canvas Converse...


If you've ever been to Durham, you'll know it's a pretty hill-y place and you're not considered a University Student until you've got a sensible pair of Converse. I'm sure it's the same in many places. But, I quickly cottoned onto this and a google search soon flashed up with lots of different companies that enable you to customise your own pair. Andrea's name began appearing more and more as I researched into getting some of my own and I quickly sent her an email asking for more information.

Pixie Stars allows you to choose your size, colour and style of converse (low or hi-tops) and the lovely Andrea is so helpful when it comes down to the design you want. I went pretty simple and chose  purple hi-tops, with white ribbon laces and hand-encrusted, rhinestone Swavorski toes. However, Andrea also offers a huge number of customisation services, from initials, to bows, to coloured ribbons, to all over stars and even goes so far as offering Minnie Mouse Converse! You name it. Her customer service is excellent, as is her efficiency and delivery. I think these are such a gorgeous gift, particularly for younger children, as they are incredibly cute and made to be completely individual. They are so girly, SO fun and an absolutely amazing pair of shoes to have in your wardrobe - and on your feet!

Comfy and beautiful - isn't that what we all want in a pair of shoes?

For enquiries, contact Andrea:
Twitter: @xPixieStarsx
Email: pixistars@hotmail.co.uk
Facebook: facebook.com/xpixiestarsx

Are you tempted?


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. These are too stinkin cute! I can totally see you rocking these!! <3

    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you Kallie!! I love wearing them, can't go wrong with a bit of sparkle xxx

      Delete
  2. these are so cute...I love it :D

    Always love to check out your blog

    www.charmingnancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! I'm so glad you enjoy it :) xxx

      Delete
  3. These are sooo cute!
    Love your blog! My blog has been around a while now but I have just made a few exciting changes to it!
    Please check it out :)
    bearingbeautyuk.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsty!
      I'll come over and say hello xxx

      Delete
  4. Oh my, they're so pretty! I love them! The purple colour is gorgeous and so are the rhinestones. Just found their facebook page, may have to put in an order...

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi honey! Definitely, drop Andrea an email! Let me know if you do get your hands on some xxx

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig