Sunday, September 29, 2013

Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara

Mascara is that show-stopping turning point in your make up, that brings your eyes to life. My favourite as of late has been the By Terry 'Terrybly' Mascara, which in my opinion is just absolutely fantastic and worth the somewhat painful price tag. But, in the endeavour to find something that I really love and a little cheaper, I have been really, really impressed by Lancôme's Hypnôse Star.


First off, how incredible is this fantastic packaging. I'm a sucker for lovely packaging and the gorgeous glitter is just so pretty, that I was already somewhat 'hypnotised'! I've never actually tried any of the Lancôme Mascaras before but having heard good things about this and doll eyes, I decided to give it a go. And wow. This product is incredible: it creates volume and lengthens lashes like you wouldn't believe...

Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara £22 | Available here

Lancôme say that this mascara in the Hypnôse family, will give your eyes a 'glamorous intensity' and this really is the perfect way to describe the effect that it creates. As you can see from the photo above, even from the first swoosh, my lashes look thicker, fuller AND longer. The formula itself is really light and easy to wear and has a gorgeous, glossy 'Black Diamond' finish. It is also very buildable, so the whole spectrum of 'show-stopping' is available to you, with no clumping.

Even the wand is somewhat revolutionary. It is dual purpose, so has a flat side, as well as an arrow shaped one and it is also, I think, the perfect size. This makes it so easy to use and also enhances the natural curl of the lashes: by pushing them back and lifting them up with the flat side and then curling them over with the other. I just love it, it's up there with one of the best I've ever used.

What's your favourite mascara at the moment?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I had a sample of this mascara and I really liked it - I think I am going to get the waterproof version :)

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you get on with the waterproof version Heather!! I'm loving this at the moment, it's really impressive! Xxx

      Delete
  2. This sounds amazing I will have to try it out <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you get on!! I'm LOVING it Krystel xxx

      Delete
  3. so far I still have Mary Kay mascara..but I also want to try this one:)

    xoxo
    iamjinjoo-pearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried any Mary Kay Masara - have you done a review?? Xxx

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig