Tuesday, September 17, 2013

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish | Soft and Gentle

One question that has been cropping up all over the place recently - particularly since I started making videos - has been, what make up have I been wearing that gives my skin a radiant, dewy glow? Today, I am pleased to introduce you to this guy - MAC's Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle.


A beautiful, icey golden colour is marbled with tan and bronze to create a 'gilded,' highlight shade which is just to die for. I think it looks a lot darker in the pan than it does on the skin and just adds a beautiful, frosted champagne shimmer to your complexion. It's the perfect product to reach for when your skin is in need of an instant radiance boost and I am HOOKED...


I tend to use my Real Techniques brush to apply this to my cheek and brow bones as a highlight, which gives the complexion a really soft, radiant glow. Then, I use my ring finger to apply a touch to the inner corners of my eyes and my cupids bow. It blends beautifully and leaves the most gorgeous, luminous finish on the skin. I have also used it just gently buffed over a bronzer, for even more of a sun-kissed look so I cannot WAIT to use this next Summer, when we all get our tan on once again.

MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in Soft and Gentle £22 | Available here

Like the rest of the MSF family, it does retail for £22, so for me this is a bit of a luxury guy. However, also one which has rarely left my make up bag since I bought it a couple of weeks ago and also one which I feel gives you your monies worth - you get a lot of product and a little goes a LONG way. You don't need too much on your brush as then you are in danger of looking like a glitter ball face. But, I absolutely love it and the beauty addict in me cannot get enough. This is my 'most reached for' at the moment.

Have you tried any of MAC's Mineralized Skinfinish? What do you think?


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. This is such a gorgeous colour! Might have to get saving :)

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is beautiful Carly :) and it will last you forever - so you can justify the investment! Xxx

      Delete
  2. There aren't words for my obsession with Soft and Gentle. I use it EVERY DAY and am no where near hitting pan. This will last you a life time!

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly hope so Kristen!! I love it sooooo much :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Mmm that colour is gorgeous, can see why you love it so much!!

    Btw, I have a new blog, no longer @ shesmadeup & would really appreciate you checking out my new space!

    www.champagnetote.blogspot.co.uk
    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah! Ok I'm coming over to have a look!! xxx

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig