Saturday, September 07, 2013

TOPSHOP Cream Blushes

All year round, but particularly during the Summer months, I always make a beeline for products that are going to give my skin that fresh, dewy finish and a cream blush does just that. Topshop are somewhat infamous for theirs and at just £6, these little guys really are just perfect to have in your make up bag. I also think they're a great go to product, if you've yet to venture into the realm of these creamy beauties...


Unlike some formulas, these are extremely easy to use and have a true 'cream to powder' consistency, that is really easy to blend into the apples of the cheeks with just your fingertips. As well as this, they are also very buildable, which I absolutely love in a cream blush...

TOPSHOP Cream Blush £6 | Available here

The packaging falls in line with the rest of TOPSHOP's lovely make up and the product comes in a familiar playful, sketchy compact. My favourite shade has to be Flush, which is an absolutely gorgeous pinky-coral colour that just gives a beautiful, healthy glow on the cheeks. Head Over Heels is much more of a peachy-nude, so perfect if you're looking to get your paws on sweet and sour hue. It is just as lovely and very wearable, all year round.


The quality of the formula, in my opinion, is just beautiful. The colour pay off is fantastic and I also find them very durable - with a setting powder, the colour will last me the best part of the day. I'm smitten!

What are your favourite TOPSHOP products? Are you lusting over anything at the moment?!


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's soo pretty Chloe - going to be gorgeous for Autumn! xxx

      Delete
  2. These are such gorgeous shades. I have always wanted to try a cream blush but i'm unsure of how it will apply on top of my make-up?

    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    Becka! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also a bit unsure when I first used one Rebekah. I was worried I'd rub all the make up off my cheeks, rather than apply more of the product! But these ones are really great - they're so blendable and you only need to lightly use your finger tips to achieve a quick and even finish. I'd really recommend them - they're so much easier if you're in a rush! xxx

      Delete
    2. Aw thankyou. Yeah that's what I keep thinking that my make-up will all come of, disaster. I shall definitely be having a look and see what I think..lovely review, thank you :)) xx

      Delete
    3. No problem sweetie! Let me know how you get on if you do try something out!! xxx

      Delete
  3. Both of these look amazing! I think I'll be getting the both of these very soon! x

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you get on with them Daphne!! xxx

      Delete
  4. I nearly got Head Over Heels the other weekend, its such a lovely shade of peach x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful Emma :) I love peach shades they're so wearable all year round xxx

      Delete
  5. I really want to try out Topshop make-up, I can't believe I haven't yet!
    The blushes look lovely
    Carissa xx
    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the products are really great Carissa!! xxx

      Delete
  6. I love the Topshop cream blushes - I have only ever tried the Louise Gray limited edition duo, but they're amazing!

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do those colours compare Carly? I agree I absolutely love them!! xxx

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig