Sunday, September 08, 2013

NEW VIDEO! Get Ready With Me | Summer Boat Party

Get ready with me for my Summer Staff Boat Party! Autumn is almost upon us, but here's one more splash of canary colour before the sun disappears. Keep an eye out for my special guest...


For a day time trip down the thames and undoubtably, an afternoon on the dance floor, I wanted to go with a simple 'city chic look' but also add a little bit of party pazazz. It was 29 degrees in London on Thursday, so make up wise, I needed to create something durable that didn't need too much maintenance! Keep watching to get ready with me and see how I created my daytime Summer party look...


Did you spot my special guest?


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Great video - I wish I could get my hair to curl like that, I am so bad at using curling tongs! That bunny rabbit is so cute :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I use GHD's to curl mine as the curls tend to last for much longer than when I use a large barrel curling iron. So I just use this for the front sections of my hair, where I want some softer curls! xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited to watch this I had to comment before I did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear,
    would you like to support each other's blogs via facebook and bloglovin? Or maybe you would like me to write a guest post at your blog? It is really sweet, congrats!

    Best wishes,
    Gabriella
    http://gabriellawolf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gabriella! I'll come and say hello over at your blog xxx

      Delete
  4. wooo you have a bunny !!! (SOOO cute!! Love Your hair,so beautiful.. You should do some more get ready types videos... Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jannatul! Hope you have a lovely day too xxx

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig