Saturday, September 28, 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Khol Kajal Eye Liner

Nude eyeliner is the perfect little trick if your looking to make your eyes a little brighter, more awake or even a little larger than life. My favourite is undoubtably this - Rimmel's Waterproof Khol Kajal pencil.


These Scandaleyes eyeliners in general, have a really wonderful formula and with such an affordable price tag, you cannot go wrong with them. The waxy, creamy consistency is so incredibly waterproof and will last you all day long. It applies easily onto the waterline and is also very smooth. To be honest, I can't really fault it...

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Khol Kajal Eye Liner £3.99 | Available here

The only niggle I have that as the formulation is so lovely and creamy, it can sometimes end up between your lower lashes so if this is the case, have a cotton bud to hand! But having said that, this really is my top trick at the moment - nude eyeliner seems to have a brightening effect like no other and this Rimmel beauty is the way to go. 

What's your favourite eye liner pencil?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love a good nude liner, they wake up the eye so much!

    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree Kallie! Loving this at the moment xxx

      Delete
  2. I've bought this recently and I love it! :)

    Rachel
    xx

    http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm glad Rachel!! I really like it as well, I think these pencils are fab for such an affordable price xxx

      Delete
  3. I love this eye liner as well!
    I had the same problem with it getting stuck in between my bottom eyelashes, you do have to be very careful with it but I've found that if you keep the pencil really sharp and do that first, then do your mascara the black covers the light colour of the eye liner if you get any on your eyelashes and it sort of combs it out :)

    New to the world of blogging, check out my new blog! :)

    thegirlinthetartanboots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alice! Oo thank you very much for the tip - I will certainly try and be a bit better with my sharpening!! I'll come and say hello over at your blog now xxx

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig