Sunday, October 06, 2013

Current Season: Jewellery

In the Spring time, I did a blog post on current Jewellery trends and specifically, the Neon Statement Necklace. Now that the clocks are going back, I'm revisiting my accessories and have been having a look at this season's surfacing jewellery trends. As a result, I picked up this GORGEOUS statement piece in Zara last week and cannot get enough of it.



I must say, that Zara have some incredible Jewellery in this season and I found myself umm-ing and ahh-ing between a handful. I'm a sucker for all this. Anyway, I chose this one in particular as I just think it's completely timeless. The twisted strings of delicate pearls form such a pretty neckline and almost juxtapose the chains that entwine them. Then, as if that wasn't enough glamour alone, black jewels with a diamante surround are suspended from the pearls. It's certainly a statement and indeed, shows off something that has been seen a lot on the catwalks recently...

Occasion jewellery remains one of this year's must haves and this season, it seems to be all about being a part of the chain gang. My Zara statement certainly touches on this, however there are many more obvious examples of this mini-trend gracing the high streets. 
So there you have it - some stunning and also affordable examples of this seasons jewellery trend. 
How are you accessorising this season?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love a good statement necklace and the ones you have featured are gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the statement necklace trend this season, I just haven't been able to get my hands on a piece I'm in love with yet. Your Zara necklace looks beautiful!

    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Madeline!! You must let me know what you do fall in love with and choose to get your hands on! Xxx

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig