Saturday, October 26, 2013

First Impressions | Decléor

Declēor are a brand that I'd love to dip my toes into a little more, but sadly, my student budget doesn't quite allow for that! However, I have recently been lusting over some of their products from afar and trying a couple of bits and bobs from their fabulous collection, in the form of plenty of sample sizes!

Declēor Prolagéne Lift and Fill Mask* | Declēor Aromessence Iris Rejuvenating Serum*

I've been giving two amazing products the run of the mill over the last week or two, so I thought I would share my first impressions. They exist within the Declēor collection as two propular, anti-ageing treatments are both are currently available at discounted prices, with free delivery, at John and Ginger...

Declēor Prolagéne Lift and Fill Mask
This mask is specially formulated to target fine lines and wrinkles and being without these at the moment, I feel like I can't quite experience it's full effects! However, this has had really great reviews online. The gel consistency is lovely to apply and feels really clean and refreshing on the skin. The results feel immediate, with a specially formulated L-PROLINE Complex, which encourages intercellular communication, after the mask has been removed this 'filler effect' leaves the skin feeling supple and plump.

Declēor Aromessence Iris Rejuvenating Serum
I rarely use face oils or serums, other than my trusty Manuka Doctor ApiClear Serum when my skin is feeling more congested than usual. So this is new-ish territory for me. This innovative formulation endeavour to energise the skin, smoothing and redefining the natural contours of the face. First of all, this smells gorgeous. The combination of Iris, Jasmine, Rose and Geranium give a beautiful, natural scent. On first application, my skin feels instantly invigorated and gives real plump and almost 'body' underneath my moisturiser. It is not as greasy as some serums I've tried and although is targeted at more mature skin, it is a really lovely, sensuous product. 

Have you got any samples on the go at the moment? What are your first impressions?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These sound lovely! I have no samples to use at the moment :(

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite samples are perfume samples Hannah! Go into Boots and ask if you can get a few perfume samples when you're at the counter, honestly if you get a nice shop assistant, you'll be winning! Xxx

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig