Tuesday, October 08, 2013

MAC Style Warrior Lipstick | Tribalist

I featured this beautiful MAC lipstick in my recent September Favourites and despite it being a limited edition shade, by popular demand from you guys I'm going to do a full review. During Autumn, I love the vampy-glam look, for which this guy is my fool proof staple. 


Tribalist was a limited edition 'Style Warrior' Lipstick, some time ago now and the closest shade to this in MAC's permanent range, is 'Rebel'. Both, are a stunning, 'bitten' plum shade which looks drop-dead gorgeous on the lips. With dark eye make up, this bold lip is sure to make a seasonal statement and one which is completely timeless...


The formulation is gorgeously creamy and like a Cremesheen, feels somewhat moisturising on the lips. It is also completely opaque which I love and lasts for ages - which I always look for in a statement lip colour, as continual touch ups to bold shades can become slightly aggravating! The Tribal-Style packaging is beautiful and I think the metallic Khaki and monochrome prints go particularly well with the colour of the bullet. I just love the colour and just cannot get enough of it at the moment - it is so flattering and such a classic, Autumn/Winter statement that I'm sure, will never go out of style.

It was a limited edition product so I'm not sure if you can get your hands on one via eBay, but if you're looking to re-create this lip colour then I'd really recommend MAC's Rebel, which is very similar and just as stunning.

Will you jump on the 'Vampy Glam' look this Autumn?

SHARE:

19 comments

  1. The packaging is so intriguing! And the effect on the lips is... wowow!!! I just tried the mattes by MAC because i was thinking they were the only one pigmented/long lasting enough, but i will definitely give a try to amplifieds too! Btw it is the perfect colour for fall and i was looking for that colour so long! It's a shame it's only limited edition...

    Erika
    Click here to visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my only amplified Erika and the pigmentation is unbelievable. Definitely the way to go if you want to go bold!! I know it is a real shame, but 'Rebel' is the next best thing and that is also gorgeous!! Xxx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colour, I've been wearing Rebel non stop, Autumn is definitely the best season!
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I agree Claire!! Autumn\Winter are my favourites xxx

      Delete
  3. So nice colour!! I love this tones for autum :D Nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the packaging and the vampy colour of the lipstick is gorgeous x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing colour!! Love it.

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous colour, typical that it's limited edition! I'm loving Kate Moss 107 at the moment but I'm looking to find an even deeper/vampy colour!X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole!! I know typical, it's such a lovely colour!! I've been eyeing up 107 for a while - such a gorgeous red xxx

      Delete
  7. Pretty shade!..I'm looking forward to use this kind of vampy shade lipstick:)

    xoxo
    iamjinjoo-pearl.blosgpot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourite looks for A/W!! Xxx

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness, that is an amazing shade. Plus I love the packaging! I'm sad that it's a limited edition though.

    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Madeline!! I think the packaging is wonderful :) xxx

      Delete
  9. This looks like a beautiful shade! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin, I think its gorgeous! Xxx

      Delete
  10. This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!wrinkle reducer

    ReplyDelete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig