Thursday, October 17, 2013

MUA Eyeshadow Palette | Undressed

Last month I sent Kristen from Your Beauty Fix one of MUA's gorgeous 'Heaven and Earth' Palettes, in our UK/US Beauty Swap. At just £4, these palettes really are a steal, so I dropped into Superdrug last week to pick up one of my own. However, I actually ended up falling for the 'Undressed' shades.


The Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette has been loved for a long time by beauty bloggers, as a cheaper alternative to Urban Decay's infamous Naked Palette. The 'Undressed' colours are also very neutral and completely perfect for creating a clean, natural look. With 12 gorgeous eyeshadows, both matte and shimmer shades, there is plenty of scope for many everyday, as well as evening looks. And, the powder formulation is so pigmented; for an inexpensive brand, the colour pay-off is really, very impressive...

MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Undressed £4 | Available here

I absolutely adore the colour selection. For me, the only thing thats missing is a darker, matte shade to blend into the crease. Otherwise, I don't think there's one 'dud' colour, which is quite rare in a 'put-together' high street palette of this size! I find myself using all 12, but particularly the top left, pinky matte. It's a really beautiful neutral just to dust across your lids if you're in a hurry, or to act as a base for a more extravagant look. In terms of staying power, I think they're completely fab for such an inexpensive product (33p per shadow!) so really, what's not to love. 

The palette comes with a long, double-ended foam applicator, which I actually tend not to use. I find that a fluffy brush, or even your finger works better to evenly distribute the shadow. The foam applicator tends to 'press' the product onto the lid and can therefore cause creasing. Otherwise, these palettes really do have something for everyone. Their slim, compact packaging and vast variety of shades, makes them perfect for travelling and a staple in your make up collection. 

Do you have any MUA in your make up collection?

SHARE:

19 comments

  1. This is one of the best MUA palettes for sure, all the shades are gorgeous, plus you can never go wrong with neutral shades. My local MUA stand is always sold out of this though annoyingly!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Belle!! I hope you manage to get hold of one. I love it! Can't go wrong with MUA :) xxx

      Delete
    2. I got mine from Superdrug online! :) Love it - amazing dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Palette too!

      www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
    3. That's probably a good option for how popular they are Carly! Xxx

      Delete
  2. The colours are all so lovely! So affordable too, definitley thinking of trying it! :)
    Rachel x
    http://vintagedeer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you do pick one up Rachel!! I'm loving it xxx

      Delete
  3. I have the Undress Me Too palette and I love it so much, except I'd love a few more neutral matte shades instead of shimmers. This palette looks gorgeous and definitely one I want to add to my collection x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love a couple more mattes in this one Emma! Let me know if you pick it up, I'm loving it so far! Xxx

      Delete
  4. I love this palette, so cheap and so so good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. MUA eyeshaddows are amazing! Thir palettes are meant to be great too, i need to try one! Such good value!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For 33p a shadow you really can't go wrong Charlotte :) xx

      Delete
  6. Nice Post what you said is really helpful to me. I can't agree with you anymore. I have been talking with my friend about, he though it is really interesting as well. Keep up with your good work, I would come back to you.skin moisturizer

    ReplyDelete
  7. This palette looks like an AMAZING dupe. And you can't beat that price!

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Kristen - can't go wrong! Hope you're still enjoying Heaven and Earth xxx

      Delete
  8. I don't have any MUA but I love the look of their palettes. I love your choice too, very wearable colors in it!

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If really recommend them Jenna - they're fantastic considering they're so inexpensive! Xxx

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig