Friday, October 04, 2013

Soap & Glory Gloss Stick | Bashful

Meet my new favourite lip... My August Monthly Favourites Video featured one of these Soap & Glory Gloss Sticks in 'Nudist' - surprise surprise, the most nude shade in the range. This is Bashful, which I have fallen completely head-over-heels for since I picked it up last month.

These Gloss Sticks do not get enough hype in my opinion. They may just look like yet another chubby stick dupe, but actually, these now have pride of place in my handbag. I love them. The formulation is so creamy and moisturising, that you can just sweep these quickly over your lips for a quick hydration fix, or alternatively, build them up into a gorgeous, medium coverage gloss. As you can see from these photos, Bashful has already had a lot of love from me and I completely adore the colour...

Soap & Glory Gloss Sticks £8 | Available here

As a colour, Bashful is slightly more of a pinky hue on the lips. The formula means that the colour is really buildable and can be worn sheer, or as more of a colour. The finish is gorgeously glossy and the slight, subtle shimmer (which isn't seen as 'glitter' on the lips or anything along the lines of Barbie) gives a really healthy sheen. The 'crayon' packaging is super study and has the same vintage feel as other Soap & Glory products. As well as this - they are twist up refill so no sharpening! Win!

They are £8, so they aren't the most affordable lip product you'll ever get your hands on. But, you really will get your wear out of these. They aren't something you'll buy and then get lost in your handbag for a few months. They're so like to wear, taste of beautiful vanilla and are not at all sticky. I will, without a shadow of a doubt, be repurchasing Bashful and also trying out the 3 remaining shades that I don't yet have... so watch this space!!

Have you tried any of the Soap & Glory Gloss Sticks? Are you tempted?!

SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I am literally GUSHING over these! I remember your post on the nude colored one and am still looking to try them. They look so moisturizing!

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you won't have to wait much longer Kristen.........!! Xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely colour x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Becky! I think its so pretty xxx

      Delete
  3. I am definitely tempted, you can't beat a good bit of S&G! xx

    Curls & Swirls Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree Kat!! Haha let me know if you're tempted enough to get one!! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I always forget about Soap & Glory makeup for some reason. This is such a gorgeous shade though, love the pink sheen.

    Actually - I remember now, I used to use their Sexy Motherpucker years ago! I can't forget those tingling lips haha.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I totally agree Belle! I always used to have one when I was at school in my blazer! These have revamped Sexy Mother Pucker somewhat - in my opinion 100x better and minus the extreme tingle! Xxx

      Delete
  5. I've actually never seen Soap & Glory cosmetics in store before. I've seen them online but I don't recall ever seeing them in Boots or anywhere else. Maybe I just haven't been in Boots for years!
    The fact that this smells like vanillia tempts me a bit!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand that! I don't think their cosmetics get enough press - they're fantastic!! The vanilla taste is gorgeous - really similar to the MAC Cremesheen glasses!! Xxx

      Delete
  6. haven't seen them on the store yet, but would love to try out. Have you tried out the Jordana lip balm stain? Recently bought it and love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jannatul! No I havent seen that!! Have you done a review?? Xxx

      Delete
  7. I've heard so many good things about these! I really want to try one.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)

    Check mines If you want we can follow each other ? www.violetameynell.com

    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!! "

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'll come over to your blog and say hello honey :) xxx

      Delete
  9. I love the look of this. my local store only a few items from the brand so I just picked up a little tinted balm in a tin. I love how vintage and retro this brand is with it's marketing.

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Jenna!! Their packaging is so iconic xxx

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig