Saturday, November 02, 2013

A Caviar Manicure With Ciaté

The Caviar Manicure stormed the beauty world earlier this year and last week, I had a chance to try it for myself. My gorgeous sister gave me this beautiful Limited Edition Ciaté set for my birthday and I'm really loving it - enough for it to feature in my October Favourites! So this evening, I'm showcasing it for you.


Before now, I'd never tried Ciaté nail lacquer, however I instantly fell in love with the gorgeous 'duck egg' paint pot. If you hadn't already guessed by the colour scheme of 'Beleza' by Ems, this is one of my all time favourite colours (my sister knows me well)! The extravagant Caviar Pearls then add an amazing 3D effect and texture contrast, with a beautiful high-shine, pearlescent finish...


I've been impressed with the Ciaté varnish: it applies really evenly and although it does take about three coats to build up to the pigmentation in the photographs below, the lacquer dries quickly so consecutive coats can be applied swiftly. I find that building up the coats of polish anyway, also provides the caviar pearls with more of a 'bed' to anchor themselves into. Therefore, you don't loose many when your manicure has dried. 


Applying the pearls themselves can become slightly messy unless you take some time over it. I recommend folding a piece of paper in half and laying this underneath your nails, so any that don't stick to the varnish can be easily funnelled back into the pot! The small funnel provided, which can be seen in the photo above, is super handy and makes an even application all the easier. Here, I've just dressed my ring finger with the pearls which I think really jazzes up an everyday manicure.

Ciaté Limited Edition Cotton Candy Caviar Manicure | Available here
I absolutely love the effect of the caviar pearls. A feminine, yet extravagant three-dimensional statement, a pot of these pearlescent spheres are a MUST HAVE to spice up your manicure, whether it be for everyday, or a more indulgent evening look. Ciaté do these sets in a variety of colour schemes, so there really is something for everyone. Browse their website and their other 'WOW KITS', here.

Have you tried Caviar Pearls?

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Aw this looks gorgeous! Do let us know how long the caviar lasts. Really want to try a Ciaté varnish X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It lasts about 4/5 days at least Nicole! I absolutely love it - looks good enough to eat! xxx

      Delete
  2. This looks really good! I tried an MUA one a few months back but just didn't have the patience for it, they take a good while to set!

    www.champagnetote.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These ones set really fast Hannah so if you're looking to try them then I'd really recommend the Ciaté set! xxx

      Delete
  3. They look so nice! My friend got me something like that for my birthday ages ago and I still havent tried it, but this post has inspired me to!:)x

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go and dig it out Libby! Honestly it's so much fun, I loved doing it and the texture of the pearls feels really cool when they've set... I can't stop stroking my nail! xx

      Delete
  4. Very nice, thanks for the review! Did you lose many beads?

    ReplyDelete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig