Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Leighton Denny One For All

It's been a while since I've done a nails post and since I've just bought a new bottle of this baby, I thought that now would be the opportune moment to introduce you to my cult nail product. For me, this is not only the best base/top coat out there; it also doubles up as a truly fantastic treatment.

Have Leighton Denny really pulled it out the bag and formulated the best clear gloss on the market? I think so. A base coat, top coat, ridge filler, and a seamless, transparent polish all in one little bottle, 'One For All' really is the ultimate, multi-purpose nail product. The lacquer has a beautiful, high shine finish and using this to sandwich my manicure, my nails look fresh and chip-free for nearly a week. I don't believe I've ever used a product with so much confidence: this really is a holy grail I recommend picking up...

Leighton Denny 'One For All' | Available here
As a base coat, this gorgeous gloss 'fills in' ridges to give the nail a smoother contour and also protects the nail from staining. Moreover, it offers a little TLC. Vitamins A and E, Bio-Active Glass, Panthenol and Biotin work together in the innovative formulation to help strengthen and support the natural growth of the nail. Then, as a top coat, the polish gives a beautiful glossy finish and an incredible shine, whilst also extending the durability of the nail polish it sandwiches. With four functions in one, this is also the ultimate nail product to travel with, take away or even just slip in your handbag. I love to use it simply as a clear gloss in between manicures to somewhat revive the nails if they appear slightly brittle or tired. This is a repurchase, repurchase, repurchase product for me and there will be many repurchases to come!

Which base/top coat do you use?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig