Saturday, November 23, 2013

Michael Todd Avocado Mango Face Mask

During the cold months our skin requires a little more TLC than normal. Michael Todd is a brand that I've really got to know and love over the last year and this guy has quickly become one of my winter essentials.


If you haven't heard of Michael Todd, they are a US based brand that just make the most absolutely fantastic skincare products. A massive 97% of all their ingredients are organic, so you can be confident with these guys that you're going to get results without putting chemical nasties on your skin. I've been using both their Blue Green Algae Toner and Jojoba Charcoal Scrub for a good while now and this is my new favourite: the Avocado and Mango Hydrating Facial Mask. This intensely hydrating, beautiful mask is the ultimate treat for your skin this winter and here is why I am absolutely loving it...

Michael Todd Avocado and Mango Hydrating Facial Mask | Available here

This mask contains organic aloe vera, sunflower seed oil, extra virgin cold pressed avocado, shea butter, mango butter, amazonian fruit butter, beeswax, olive oil AND jojoba oils. This beautiful array of ingredients are all known for their nourishing and highly moisturising properties. They work in harmony to revitalise the skin, restore suppleness, softness and natural elasticity. It is suitable for all skin types, however if you have oily skin I would say that your skin may benefit from a slightly different formula. As a mask, it is not dissimilar to REN's fantastic Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask... but I think this one smells even more delicious! It's gorgeously buttery to apply and I cannot recommend it enough if you're in need of a highly moisturising face mask, or even something for your Christmas list! Michael Todd ship internationally tax free and also do 20% OFF FOR A WHOLE YEAR!

You can see more of my Michael Todd product reviews, by clicking here.

What face masks are you using at the moment?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I haven't heard of this product before but I'm very tempted. I love anything mango-scented and I definitely need some hydration as the weather gets progressively colder!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells amazing! I promise you won't regret it, it's an absolutely gorgeous face mask :) xxx

      Delete
  2. This looks great, Need to try it out!
    Just stumbled across your blog and I am now following.
    Lots of Love,
    Katie x

    dreamingofforeverxkatie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie!! Let me know if you pick it up lovely :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Nice review! I like your blog, it's great! : )

    ReplyDelete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig