Sunday, November 10, 2013

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

When it comes to concealers, I'm very much a high street girl. However, following all the hype surrounding this guy when it made it's debut a few months ago, I've decided to give it a try. As a brand, I think NARS is near to the top on my list of favourites, so I picked this up with high expectations.


The liquid formula is absolutely gorgeous. As suggested in the name, it's very creamy and thick, so will provide you with an impressively high coverage. However, despite this, it isn't at all cakey and blends into the skin beautifully. It's crease free, non-drying and gives a really lovely, flawless finish that will cover up redness, dark under-eye circles and those unwanted blemishes. Plus, in terms of longevity, this won't let you down and I have found it to be a fail-proof option on days where there isn't much time for a touch up...

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in  'Honey' | Available here

The Radiant Creamy Concealer is available in an impressive 10 different shades. I absolutely love NARS' Radiant Tinted Moisturiser, which I use in 'Alaska', so based on this, the shade I chose in the Creamy Concealer was 'Honey'. This is ever so slightly dark for my skin tone now that we are going into Winter, however it still sits well underneath my foundation. It is rather pricey at £21 for 15ml, however this is a gorgeous concealer and comes very highly recommended from me.

What is your favourite concealer?

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I picked up this concealer a while ago and this is pretty much the only under eye concealer I've used since, it's lovely!
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Claire! It's an awesome product xxx

      Delete
  2. I still haven't tried anything from NARS! It is pretty pricey but sometimes it's worth spending that much on such a good product.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love their tinted moisturiser Hannah its fantastic, I think that would be the product I would recommend if you're looking at NARS! xxx

      Delete
  3. Its just so creamy! I have incredibly dry eyes from all of the tearing during the winter. This stuff covers amazingly and stays put so well! Add a little bit of Laura Mercier's Secret Brightening Powder and your set!

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay you picked it up Kristen!! It super creamy, I am loving it more the more I use it! Xxx

      Delete
  4. This sounds great! I think I will try. I am using Laura Mercier which is good, but want to try something different.
    Adela x

    misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you do Adela!! I'm yet to try any Laura Mercier Products, I've heard amazing things about their loose setting powder and tinted moisturiser! Xxx

      Delete
  5. I have yet to try NARS concealers. I have eye shadows and they are lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the eye shadows yet Anne! I love their Tinted Moisturiser and powder blushes! :)

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig