Thursday, October 31, 2013

October Favourites

This month has flown by! I can't believe it's November already. October bought with it another year of University, a new house, my birthday and a whole lot of lovely memories. So it's that time again for me to show you a small collection of goodies that I've kept close by over the last four weeks.


My favourites this month are a complete mish mash. With it being such a busy time, I haven't bought many new bits and pieces but instead, have returned to a few treasures and also fallen in love with a couple of beauty related birthday gifts! So without further ado, I hope you enjoy browsing through my October favourites...

Ciaté Caviar Manicure Set in Cotton Candy | Available here
Ciaté Limited Edition Caviar Nails
For my birthday, my lovely sister bought me this fabulous, limited edition Ciaté set. The Caviar manicure took the beauty world by storm earlier this year and until now, I hadn't given this beauty craze a run for its money. I absolutely LOVE the colour of the paint pot, as you can probably tell from the colour scheme of 'Beleza by Ems?! And the caviar pearls are absolutely gorgeous. This is actually the first time I've used Ciaté nail polish as well and I'm really enjoying the standard of the lacquer... but I don't want to tell you tooo much as there is a full blog post to showcase this beautiful manicure set, coming up next week.

www.MOO.com
New Business Cards with MOO.com
This is something that I'm REALLY excited about! A couple of weeks ago, I designed some business cards for my blog using MOO.com, which is a really super website to have a play around with if you're thinking of making some business cards of your own. They only arrived last week but I LOVE them so much that they've gone straight into my favourites. The quality is excellent and I think they look really professional. Yay!

Soap & Glory Hand Food | Available here
Soap & Glory Hand Food
This infamous hand cream has been a real favourite of mine this month and will be throughout the winter. It's my absolute favourite product from the entire Soap & Glory Skin Care range and I was hooked, like many, form day one. I always carry the miniature with me in my handbag, particularly now that the weather is getting colder and our hands are increasingly prone to dryness. If you are in need of a new hand cream, give this guy a try - I promise you won't look back. It's unbelievably hydrating, I'm not sure who else could put marshmellow in a skincare product and get away with it, other than Soap & Glory!

Boots Salon Nail Cuticle Remover | Available here
Boots Cuticle Remover
It's time to put our tootsie rolls away for the winter and I always neglect my feet from now until about  March time when I suddenly have a panic and they emerge from fluffy socks and slippers! So over the next few months I'm determined to make a conscious effort and give my feet some TLC. At £4.20, this cuticle remover from Boots is awesome.

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner | Available here
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
This has been a constant favourite of mine over the last four weeks. The 'mini' Skinny Eyeliner form Eyeko came as a freebie in this month's GLAMOUR magazine and boy was it a good one to pick up! I did a full review of this on my blog earlier in October which you can find here, however in short, this is one of the best liquid eyeliners I have ever used. The felt tip applicator makes it incredibly easy to apply and the colour pay off is fantastic. I'm even favouring it over my L'Oreal Perfect Slim which is really saying something! Have a read of my review if you'd like to know more and see it in action.

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss | Available here
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige
Last but by no means least, is this amaaazing lip gloss from NYX. Kristen from Your Beauty Fix and I did a UK/US Beauty Swap earlier this year and after having so much fun and missing each other's daily emails, we decided to send a few goodies across the pond to one another. Both of our birthday's fall in October, so we decided that birthday presents would be a great excuse! Kristen was so generous and I have so many products to show you next month. I'm incredibly grateful for her sending so many lovely things over here, so THANK YOU KRISTEN! This gloss in particular was an instant hit with me and it's a shade that I've been lusting over for a long time! It's a beautiful, high shine natural pink and looks beautiful over lipstick - particularly MAC's Creme Cup! I LOVE it and will be showcasing it in a blog post soon, with a few other NYX goodies from Kristen!


So there you have it! My favourite October goodies. 
What are your favourites this month?

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Such pretty pieces here especially the nail polish :D x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ciate nail polishes look so cute. I'm yet to get my hands on one but I'm definitely going to buy some soon. Even the bottles look cute!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous!! Let me know whaat you pick up :) I'm loving their caviar set and they come in all sorts of colours :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Aw wow, lovely post. Some amazing pieces that you have been loving. That nail polish is too die for, how pretty is the colour please?
    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    Becka x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely isn't it Becka! Keep your eyes peeled for a post coming up on the varnishes so you can see it in action :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Great post, Thanks for sharing!:)
    Lovely blog:)

    Please check out my blog..
    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! I'll come and say hello over at your blog now xxx

      Delete
  5. Beige is one of my all time fav lipgloss picks :)
    Also, the cards came out great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kallie!! Loving your videos xxx

      Delete
  6. Love the new makeover of your blog :)
    That hand cream is amazing !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jannatul! Hope you're well xxx

      Delete
  7. The nail polish is gorgeous, the paint pot is a lovely shade.
    I really wanted to try the Eyeko eyeliner as I've heard such good things about it, but there were no freebies in the Glamour near me, I was gutted! Haha.

    samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noo that sucks Samantha!! I know QVC do a pack of two for a reduced price so have a hunt around online - you might be able to grab a bargain! Xxx

      Delete
  8. So glad your enjoying the glosses!!! I love that hand cream as well <3

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig