Monday, November 04, 2013

The Seven Deadly Sins Of Beauty!

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you'll know that I've got a brand new toy to play with! After a whole load of research, yesterday I bought the Canon EOS 600D which I am absolutely over the moon with. I almost slept with it in bed last night. It's some of the best money I've ever spent, but other than a step up in my photography it also means that I can now get back to filming for YouTube again!


For my new video, I thought I would film the Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag to tie in with the spooky dregs of Halloween last week. This is the first tag I've done on my channel and it was so much fun to film! I've left the questions at the bottom of this post, so I tag YOU to do the Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag! If you don't make YouTube videos, then you can always answer a few questions in the comments below. Expand this post to see all seven questions and my BRAND NEW VIDEO...


THE QUESTIONS!
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What was the most difficult to get hold of?
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

If you enjoyed my video then give it a big thumbs up and do subscribe as you WILL be seeing much more of me. Once again I can only apologise for not uploading in so long, I have been crazy busy and haven't had a camera up here to film... until now!

What are your Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty?

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I always love seeing whats to read on your blog!
    Great video :) I'm so tempted to buy an apocalypse lip gloss now!

    accordingto-ellie.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm so pleased to hear that Ellie! You won't regret it - they're absolutely fabulous and the Autumn range shades they've just introduced are amazing. Let me know if you pick one up! xxx

      Delete
  2. Love this idea! Im gonna have to steal this... right after I watch your video haha <3

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Kristen!! Let me know when you've done it so I can read your answers :) xxx

      Delete
  3. great tag! Super jealous of the amazing camera buy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww you are back!!!! where are you studying now? :) you look absolutely stunning! this looks like such an interesting tag! I'm glad you're back your voice is so calming! I did not know there's a bronzer primer haha


    Andrea xx
    SavingSimplicity13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea! I'm at University in Durham :) it's coooold! Thank you so much my lovely. Yes the bronzing primer is awesome! Xxx

      Delete
  5. So glad you're back doing YouTube videos Emily! Although I am jealous of your new purchase you lucky girl! Lovely video X

    ReplyDelete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig