Tuesday, November 26, 2013

#TheWinterProject | Favourite Winter Scent

This week on #TheWinterProject, we're all talking about our favourite scents for the festive season. For me, there is no better time of year to burn a candle and the one that I've been loving for the past two years, is this.


I love the warm, spicey scents that Winter brings and particularly this one - the Spiced Cider candle from For Every Body. The fragrance is just so warm and homely and unlike some festive burners, this smells far from artificial. It's a welcoming aroma of cinnamon and cloves. Sometimes, with spicey scents, they can be somewhat overwhelming and even get stuck in your nose and throat! But the For Every Body Candle is perfectly balanced, has an amazing scent pay off and burns beautifully...

For Every Body is a US brand but their products are actually occasionally stocked in T K Maxx, which is where I picked this one up. But, if you can't find this exact scent then do not despair! There are so many lovely spicey scents on the shelves at the moment, which ooze Christmas. For example, Yankee Candle do an Apple Cider candle which is similar and can be bought online, here. I also find that it smells very similar to the Limited Edition Spiced Apple drink in Costa Coffee this year, which I would definitely recommend giving a go if you're looking for a heart warmer that isn't coffee.

So overall, Spiced Cider is my absolute favourite Winter scent and I'm trying not to burn this candle toooo much before it is even december! It's the perfect candle to burn as you're decorating your Christmas Tree this year.

What's your favourite Winter scent this year? 

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This looks like a lovely candle, I must try and find it! Fab post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kellie! I would say T K Maxx is your best bet - look for orange! xxx

      Delete
  2. Oooh I've not seen these candles before! Must nip to TK Maxx for a look! Love the label! Great post lovely.

    My post is at raspberrycheeks.blogspot.co.uk if you fancy a read xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! I think this is actually their old packaging but you can still find it in T K Maxx :) xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds lovely! My favorite candle has been Mahogany Teakwood from Bath and Body Works. It smells like a gentleman's cologne and a cozy fire.... not something I would normally gravitate towards but the scent is SO intoxicating!

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so yummy! I wish we could get Bath and Body Works here, sniff sniff :( xxxx

      Delete
  4. Lovely post I love these scents my winter fav would be cinnamon or candy scents x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, it's such a lovely candle! I absolutely love the spicey scents :) xxx

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig