Tuesday, November 19, 2013

#TheWinterProject | Favourite Winter Accessory

This week on #TheWinterProject, we are all discussing our favourite Winter Accessories! At the moment, I am absolutely loving hats. A hat is, without doubt, one of the most versatile of accessories and I guarantee that this will become your fashionable best friend over the cold and rainy months to come.


Hats seem to have taken the high street by storm this Autumn. Floppy, Fedora, Bobble, Beekeeper, Beanie, you name it! This is just a simple, black fedora hat which is super easy to pair with any outfit. It not only creates an immediate fashion statement this Winter, but will also rescue those inevitable bad hair days! They're also great in the good old English weather, if the drizzle isn't enough of an excuse to hoist the umbrella. A hat will keep you warm and dry and protect those luscious locks from dreaded frizz...
Clean Edge Fedora Hat in Black, TOPSHOP | Available here
Tartan Dress | Primark

I absolutely love this fedora from Topshop as it is inexpensive, simple, chic and goes with pretty must anything! It is also available in a few different colours - I have my eye on the red one... But whatever the style, the hat really is an extremely affordable, must-have accessory this Winter; whatever hair style or face shape, there is one out there for everyone. They're on-trend, practical and flattering and in my opinion, something that all of us need to be wearing this season... I can't wait to start expanding my 'hat' wardrobe!

What's your favourite Winter Accessory?

If you would like to see the first edition of #TheWinterProject, click here.

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. you look very pretty :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I love your hat and the top you're wearing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kellie! Glad you enjoyed it xx

      Delete
  3. That hat looks so good on you!
    I have a couple of beanies but need to get myself a more...elegant hat haha.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah! Ah let me know what you go for, I love hat shopping! Xxx

      Delete
  4. I wish hats like this suited me! Maybe when I get longer hair I'll be able to pull it off! I have the tartan dress you're wearing, great minds think alike in Primark hey!X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy! Haha Primark has got some great tartan bits in at the moment! Xxx

      Delete
  5. You suit hats so well, looks gorgeous! + love your dress :) I think my favourite winter accessories are definitely hats & scarves, I just love being all cosy...especially as I hear we're meant to be getting snow soon in England!
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lizzie! Thank you lovely, yes I love my hats and scarfs as well! I have far too many haha, but they're definitely my favourite accessory. I can't wait for the snooowwww!! Xxx

      Delete
  6. I nominated you for The Sunshine Award, visit my blog to find out more!

    According to Ellie
    http://www.accordingto-ellie.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much Ellie! I'll come over and have a look now :) xxx

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig