Monday, December 30, 2013

Chloé Eau de Parfum

Chloé's fragrances are now undoubtably some of the most recognisable little bottles on the market and at the moment, I'm absolutely loving their most classic scent, which is just beautiful and completely timeless.

First of all, I think the packaging is so glamorous. The simplicity of the bottle makes it a very original and an almost classic, Parisian addition to the dressing table. Chloé's bow tied effortlessly around the neck has become something of their iconic symbol; something which to me, makes a really chic and feminine statement. This beautiful Eau de Parfum is undoubtably a confident and creative fragrance, described as a 'vibrant, feminine fragrance with peony, lychee and freesia'...

I first experienced this truly lovely perfume in New York a couple of years ago now, however it quickly become a firm favourite with myself, my mum and my sister and has found a place on my dressing table ever since. I'm not usually drawn to overly floral scents as I tend to find them slightly overwhelming and heady, however this is very light and innately chic. The base notes of lily of the valley, magnolia and rose are gorgeously balanced with amber and cedarwood. It's very unoffending and completely charming - a fragrance that I won't be forgetting for a long time to come. The Chloé Eau de Parfum is available to buy online here

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love Chloé Eau de Parfum and definitely agree that the bottle is so gorgeous and iconic :)
    Great review!
    Keep in touch!
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! The bottle is so pretty :) x

      Delete
  2. I recently gave this fragrance to my mum an she abslutly loves it, I'm not normally one for floral scents but this one is actually quite nice, though it doesn't beat my all time favourite Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me neither Claire! I love it though, and I'm glad your Mum does too! I've not tried Flowerbomb yet... My all time fave is Miss Dior! X

      Delete
  3. This is seriously my favorite perfume! Nothing compares to this scent, and I can never get enough of it! I always find myself repurchasing it, and always fall in love with it every time I spray it on! There is nothing better than this in my opinion!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you love it so much! It's definitely a good'un! x

      Delete
  4. I'll try it as soon as possible :)


    Bisous ♥

    ReplyDelete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig