Monday, December 16, 2013

Jewels and Velvet

The party season is finally upon us and this Christmas I'm loving this amazing LBD from Virgos Lounge. With its beautifully encrusted top and smooth velvet skirt, this is the ultimate festive party piece for your wardrobe.


Nothing says Christmas more than the intricately jewelled bodice and sleeves of the dress, which forms a really striking contrast with its smooth velvet a-line skirt. Although the cut of the dress is quite innocent, the show-stopping silver detail makes it really something to talk about and I love the netting that uplifts the skirt, making it super girly. I've paired it with some big jewel earrings, high black heels and my beloved Lulu Guinness Clutch which I take everywhere! The black accessories really showcase the encrusting on the dress and the eye is immediately drawn to the lavish metallic detailing. This dress is my absolute favourite thing in my wardrobe this Christmas...

Dress: Virgos Lounge | Clutch: Lulu Guiness | Shoes: Kurt Geiger | Earings: River Island

What's your Christmas Party Outfit?



SHARE:

20 comments

  1. you look gorgeous with that outfit!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! that dress is gorgeous!! you are rocking the outfit <3

    Jannatul12.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing!! The dress is really pretty and I absolutely love the shoes *-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is freaking amazing Emily, you look great! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alana! I absolutely love it too! x

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous, so classy and girly, I absolutely adore that clutch, so unusual :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire, I've hardly let it out of my sight since I got it for my birthday! x

      Delete
  6. This is a gorgeous outfit! You'll definitely stand out at any party. Love how everything's matching too! :)

    Olivia Beauty from the Fjord xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Olivia. Loving your blog at the moment x

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous! Love how puffy the bottom is!

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your dress! And those shoes are darling! They match perfectly <3

    ReplyDelete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig