Friday, December 27, 2013

New Years SALE Favourites

So Christmas is over and it's that wonderful time between Boxing Day and New Year when none of us know which day of the week it is. However, with that time comes the biggest sales of the year and a few gifts to ourselves...



So for the next few days, I plan to continue feeling festive for as long as possible by consuming Christmas leftovers and also by way of the Sales, in which we can indulge ourselves with what is left in our pockets after present giving. This year, the discounts seem to be even bigger than ever so today, I thought I would show you a few bargains that I've picked up since the prices plummeted...

Space NK have some absolutely amazing discounts on at the moment, but everything is flying off the shelves - so be quick! Some of my top purchases have been this completely gorgeous Terrybly Or Rose 24K Pink Gold highlighter, which landed top dog in my shopping basket at £72 £36. Moreover, this beautiful Laura Mercier set is also half price at just £30 which is really fantastic value and will make a lovely gift if you have a special birthday to buy for in Spring. Lastly, the thisWorks Sleep Balm also slipped into my purchase at checkout. With such rave reviews and a mere £12 £6 price tag, I couldn't resist. Fingers crosses it will get me a few good nights sleep before New Years Eve. 

As usual, FeelUnique.com also have a fantastic sale on, featuring many if not most of their brands. A lot of the beauty products you've been lusting over all year are bound to have a few pounds knocked off, making it all the more tempting to treat ourselves and feel fabulous going into 2014. The cult cleanser of the year, Emma Hardie's Moringa Cleansing Balm has a generous £6 off, coming in under £30 at £28.90. Also, the YSL Glossy Stains are, I think, as cheap as you can find them at the moment, at £19.97.

Fashion wise, ASOS, Zara, Selfridges and Topshop have been on the top of my list, however I've also caved and bought something else from Virgos Lounge... Their Sales and sparkles are just too irresistible! This beautiful gold and crimson number has steamed into 1st place for New Year's Eve outfit options and I'm hardly feeling guilty, at just £92 £46! Lastly, at half price (just £25) I couldn't resist this Christmas Jumper from TOPSHOP, which will keep me cosy until January, when it will go away again until next December. I seem to be unable to refuse sequins! What have you been buying in the Sales? Leave a link below!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig