Sunday, December 29, 2013

Richard Ward Hair: The Chelsea Collection

Honestly, Richard Ward is a name that I don't usually think of straight away when it comes to hair. However, after receiving this gorgeous set for Christmas, I'm really so impressed and eager to find out more!


This beautiful duo set endeavours to create 'Heaven Sent Hair' and contains a clarifying shampoo treatment, as well as a professional tangle teaser, which is something that I have been meaning to invest in for a while or so now. I think the angelic theme is really lovely and I love the aesthetic wings embedded onto the back of the brush, which make it really easy to hold. The Chelsea Collection was a gorgeous gift and after finding out that Richard Ward has tended to the locks of Pippa Middleton and the like, I'm intrigued to find out more...



With the tangle teaser, which is heat resistant, antibacterial AND anti-static, comes Ward's 'Keratin Luminiser' which is a clarifying colour-booster treatment for use every two weeks. The hero ingredient is the hairs own natural fibre, which combines with the structure of the hair to protect and and re-build its fibres. Growth is promoted with almond and olive oil and it is these natural ingredients which makes the hair unbelievably silky. It is used instead of your daily shampoo, left on the hair for 3-5 minutes and really does feel like a deep-cleanse. My hair feels just like it does when I leave the hair salon - I love it.

Overall, I'm so impressed with my first impressions of the Richard Ward range and cannot wait to try more.. The famous Chelsea Salon-owner's hair care is now available to purchase in Waitrose for all those in the UK!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The collection looks lovely, plus even better if I can throw it into the weekly Waitrose shop!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you get hold of any of the line Belle! It's really inexpensive I think, the clarifying treatment is amazing x

      Delete
  2. I may get one of those brushes, I constantly drop my tangle teezer when brushing my hair because it doesn't have a handle

    http://ambertypes.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine that's so annoying Amber! Can't recommend this one anymore, it's fantastic... Lots of grip! X

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig