Friday, December 20, 2013

Rimmel Glam Eyes HD Eye Shadow Palette

I actually don't think I've owned a Rimmel Eye Shadow, however in the last few weeks I've been hooked on this. Rimmel's Glam Eyes HD Palettes were bought out earlier this season and are available in a few different shades, however it is this compilation in particular which I think is just gorgeous.



This beautiful collection of warm bronze hues is Brixton Brown 022, which includes the perfect five wearable shades for a autumnal smokey eye, or that can just be blended to give the eyes some stunning definition. The colours are gorgeous and compliment each other beautifully, whilst the eyeshadows themselves are just as impressive for the high street. They are well pigmented and blend beautifully, leaving a creaseless, satin finish. This really is something that I am wearing all the time at the moment...

Rimmel Glam Eyes HD Eye Shadow Palette in Brixton Brown 022 | Available here

As you can see from the swatches above, the palette includes (from top to bottom):

1. A Golden Champagne Shimmer
2. A Muted/Lighter Brown
3. A Chocolate Brown
5. Intense Bronzed Copper Shimmer
5. Dark Greyish Brown

The multi-reflective pigments give a really glamorous finish and if I'm doing a day-time look, then I'll just use my staple MAC #217 brush to buff the shadows onto the lid. However, for a more dramatic look, then they can also be used wet which gives a lovely creamy consistency and an incredible, intense colour. At only £6.99 this really is such a flexible palette which can be used to create your perfect, natural eye or in contrast, an intense colour statement.

What are you wearing on your eyes at the moment?



SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I've never really bothered with Rimmel's eyeshadows but these look lovely! Definitely going to give them a shot when I go shopping I think :) Xx

    thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay let me know that you think Chole! I've never really thought to go for Rimmel for eye shadow either but the colours in this palette just looked beautiful. Can't go wrong at £6.99! x

      Delete
  2. oh! Really pretty! That middle color is sort of unexpected but it's so gorgeous!
    Kallie, But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it Kallie! I don't wear enough copper... It looks so great on so many different eye colours :) x

      Delete
  3. the colour look lovely, and there so affordable too. Great post!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! I know the price is fab, considering you get five shades and a whole lot of quality. That's just over £1 per shadow! x

      Delete
  4. Love the gold! I have been wearing lots of gold on my eyes lately!

    
With A City Dream


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Emma! Christmas time means lots of sparkle...! x

      Delete
  5. Love the colours *-* They look really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was admiring this palette earlier today and am really regretting not buying it now! xx
    lovebeautyandspa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me know if you go back for it Lottie - you won't regret it! x

    ReplyDelete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig