Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Benefit The POREfessional Primer

Late last year, this gorgeous primer took the blogosphere by storm and now, has even been voted as the UK's favourite primer! After jumping on the bandwagon and giving this a run for it's money, it isn't hard to see why!



The POREfessional quickly becomes your best friend when it comes to evening out skin tone and is designed to instantly reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines, creating a beautifully smooth base to apply your make up. It's perfectly translucent and the formula is also completely oil-free, which is ideal for those of us who have more combination skin. It really is a primer that does everything you want it to do - it is suitable for all skin types and really does keep your make up put - all day long...





The POREfessional, as you can see from the photos above, comes out of the tube looking like it is going to add some colour to your skin. However, on application it is completely translucent. It is an incredibly lightweight balm that turns silky smooth on application and really does smooth out any imperfections on your skin, such as large pores and fine lines. Benefit say that the formula can be used underneath or on top of make up, or alternatively mixed into your moisturiser and used in the final stages of your skin regime, to achieve an even and more hydrating application. Indeed, it even gives some sustenance to your skin, containing Vit E and other ingredients to help protect your skin from free radicals and other nasties - I really like the idea of this in a primer, as it almost forms a healthy barrier between your skin and your make up. In the past, I have been using the bareMinerals Prime Time Primer, however have always been slightly speculative as it sometimes tends to break me out. With this, I am much more confident! Plus, as with all of Benefit's gorgeous products, the vintage Parisian style packaging is lovely.

The POREfessional is available here for £24.50, which is verging on high end money for a primer, however with this, a little goes a very long way and if you need your make up to last all day long, then this will do just that - with the added bonus of an almost flawless complexion. 

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! It has such a beautiful consistency :) x

      Delete
  2. Still haven't taken the plunge into buying it! I think I may have to!!

    http://chelsealeighbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha let me know what you think Chelsea! x

      Delete
  3. Really really want to get my hands on this but I'm not sure if I can quite commit yet!! Haha Xx

    thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I thought that for a while Chloe! You won't regret it when you do :) x

      Delete
  4. Why are the best things so pricey? Definitely want this though.

    Lavaly | Places, people and prettiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, the unfortunate way of the world Jess! x

      Delete
  5. I really am looking to buy this primer but I can't justify it ahah.xx

    http://georgialouisebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try it out Georgia! x

      Delete
  6. I have a couple of sample sizes of this product and love it. I'm just not sure if I would pay full price for it!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree Hannah, I had a sample size before I purchased the full sized one and was actually expecting the tube to be a little bigger than it is... But it does seem to go a long way - hoping it will last me a long time! x

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig