Monday, January 27, 2014

Spread The Love: Instagram Blog Hop!

Instagram is a fantastic way to get to know other bloggers and also promote your own blog. So, with Valentines fast approaching, myself and Kallie from But First, Coffee are spreading the love with an Instagram Hop!


Kallie and I have been following each other for as long as I can remember. She has a fabulous Instagram account and her everyday antics with her two puppies never fails to make me smile. So, to meet more fabulous bloggers like Kallie, simply take part in our Instagram hop!

All you have to do is leave your link below and simply follow three easy instructions...

1. Follow Myself and Kalie on Instagram
Emily's Instagram | Click here
Kallie's Instagram | Click here

2. Follow at least one other Hopper!

3. Click the icon below to add your Instagram link

Happy Hopping!


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Lovely idea! I am just doing this now.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I joined in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea Emily.
    Sadly I copied and pasted the link to my blog by mistake, oops.
    Here's the one for my Insta: http://instagram.com/janiecyxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Really loving Instagram at the mo. Followed :)

    I'm cloudninecupcakes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emily, this is my first time joining a hop, I messed up my link the first time I tried so I linked it again, could you delete entry #32. for me? Sorry for any inconvenience!

    Thank you for hosting such a wonderful event! I found out about your blog because of it and I'm now following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lenny! Yes that's all done for you :) Thanks for joining in with us! x

      Delete
  6. great idea! I'm doing this now! link #40! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely idea, i've just followed khalajohnson :)
    but i couldn't get my image to work? :( x

    ReplyDelete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig