Wednesday, March 05, 2014

The Paisley Print Playsuit


This gorgeous paisley print playsuit is the perfect choice for a night out, now that the sun has finally started to warm things up a little! Prints are in big time at the moment and I really like the delicate, all over pattern of this one piece from Motel Rocks. To contrast the fluidity of the paisley design, I've chosen to accessorise with stunning chunky sandals and my favourite glass necklace from Zara, both of which have much more of a clean edge about them than the feathery fabric. Motel Rocks have got some beautiful pieces in for this season and with a very generous student discount of 20%, I couldn't say no to such a pretty playsuit...


Paisley Grey Playsuit - Motel Rocks
Statement Necklace - Zara (Similar here)
Platform Sandals - ASOS

The playsuit is made out of a really light fabric, which is perfect for a Spring/Summer night out and the light grey monochrome colouring means it can be accessorised over and over again, to create a totally different look. Personally, I think that neon looks fab with monochrome and the ASOS sandals, coincidentally have a florescent yellow stripe which separates your tootsies from the platform. Unfortunately, I don't have a bag to match, however if I had free range of the shops I would beeline for the florescent perspex Lulu Guinness clutch below. In my opinion, this would be the perfect pop of colour which is needed to complete the outfit!

For jewellery, I have chosen my gorgeous Zara glass necklace, which combines chunky flowers and spikes to create the ultimate statement collar. It will instantly spice up any outfit and has become my go-to piece of sparkle. I think it is now out of the shops, however White Stuff have one very similar, which you can see at the bottom of this post. Overall, I absolutely love the look and will definitely be saving up for that garish Lulu Guinness clutch... I guess it's good to dream big!


SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Such a pretty outfit!

    Emma x
    http://www.beautyandrags.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. To cute Emily! This looks awesome on you!
    Kallie @ But First Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kallie! P.S Found Austin on Instagram today.. So sweet! x

      Delete
  3. love the playsuit

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous Emily! The necklace is incredible! Thanks for visiting my blog and following. Following you too now and look forward to seeing more of your stunning style :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Aimee! You're very welcome, thank you for sending me over your link! x

      Delete
  5. I'm all about jumpsuits, haven't got myself a playsuit yet but it's only a matter of time. Thanks for visiting Bella & Bear and leaving your link. The fblchat was pretty intense last night! Love the neon detail on the ASOS heels. Ooh and I'll be following on bloglovin' too x
    http://bellalovesbear.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think when you get your hands on one Emma! I'm a massive playsuit fan! Yes the chat was pretty intense, I was glued to the feed for an hour trying to make sense of it all, haha! x

      Delete
  6. This playsuit is gorgeous! I just wish it was warm enough to wear it here! Love the necklace you added, it's perfect!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed it will be soon Rebecca! Hopefully it has given you some inspiration for warmer weather! :)

      Delete
  7. this playsuit is amazing! great for a night out plus you can dress it down in winter with tights and a cardigan :)
    anna, styleskittle xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Anna! I think the long sleeves suggest it's definitely winter appropriate ;) x

      Delete
  8. This looks lovely. I am a sucker for the playsuit - even if they are a pain on a night out ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know Rachel! Such a nightmare! x

      Delete
  9. That playsuit is gorgeous! It's going to have to go on my wishlist for when my spending ban is on (though wait and see... it will be sold out lol)! And I love your hair, I wish mine would sit like that!
    Btw thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, I'm loving yours aswell :)

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren, fingers crossed it will still be in stock! Aw thank you sweet, glad you're enjoying it :) x

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig