Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hair Care: Charles Worthington Salon At Home

Today I want to show you just a couple of my current hair care favourites, and boy are they good'uns. Charles Worthington Salon At Home comes in at just a little more expensive than your regular drugstore brands, however for a couple more coins, it does its job so well. With most products priced at a reasonable £5.99 and producing the incredible results like I have seen so far, this could be my new go-to hair care brand. These products are fantastic and they definitely fill a much needed gap in the haircare market: Salon hair, at home...


Strength and Length Hair Masque
First of all, can I just say that the packaging of this masque is so practical. Why hasn't this been done before?! Usually I'll have to twist the top off a hair masque, scoop some out and awkwardly try to replace the lid with a palm-full of product. However, this flip top is revolutionary. Anyway, the packaging is certainly not the only thing that excites me about this product. It's super simple to use and with directions to leave it on the hair for one minute, there's none of this hanging around in the shower waiting for it to do it's job. Then, when washed out, my hair has never felt so instantly nourished and silky. Moreover, the fragrance is gorgeous, and even my second day hair smells as fresh as if I washed it hours ago. After using this for only a couple of weeks, I cannot confirm the promises of Enhanced Strength and Scientific Claims of reduced breakage by up to 92%, however my hair feels so unbelievably healthy. With instant, stunning results and the prospect of increased protection over time, this is quickly becoming one of my staple hair care products. In my opinion, this is an ideal transformation masque for anyone worried about the condition of their hair from over-processing or colour damage.

Volume & Bounce Shampoo
Last week, I created a Milkmaid Braid up-do with the Volume & Bounce Texturising Spray and loved it so much that I thought I'd try the shampoo from the Volume & Bounce line. Because, let's face it - when it comes to volume, we all want a little bit more oomph! For a few months now, in terms of shampoo, I have been using the L'Oreal EverRiche range, which were an instant hit in the beauty blogosphere at the end of last Summer, as they are very hair-friendly and contain zero sulphates. So I haven't used a volume enhancing shampoo in a while. This one is packed full of collagen to help give body and also prevents build-up, which ultimately makes your hair look flat. I wouldn't say my hair was noticeably bouncy, but I would say that there seemed to be more volume, particularly in the mid-lengths. My hair felt extremely well cleaned and definitely a little bit thicker. I really like this as a shampoo and when I use it in conjunction with the mask, it smells SO GOOD!

Overall, I'm absolutely loving the Charles Worthington Salon at Home range. It really does feel like your hair has been pampered at the Salon, the minute you step out of the shower. Have you tried any Salon at Home products?

Available here and here.

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I always forget about Charles Worthington hair products! I am loving the flip lid on the masque, that really is practical. Maybe I'll try it when the one I'm using runs out.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you do Hannah! It's soooo good! :) What are you using at the moment? x

      Delete
  2. great post, definitely may have to try out these products as I love Charles Worthington!
    also now following you! xxx
    trustinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of them Hannah! They're fab! Thank you for following :) x

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig