Tuesday, April 22, 2014

LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

Skin Conditioners and 'In-Shower' Body Moisturisers seem to have really come into fashion recently and to be frank, I'm all for it. Conditioning makes our hair feel gorgeous, so why not make one for our skin? Product inventor Rowena at LUSH did exactly this, giving us all Ro's Argan Body Conditioner and one more product to lust over from our favourite bath time store. Amongst the reals of natural ingredients included, is the infamous smoothing Argan Oil and its claims of leaving skin baby soft, really intrigued me. I absolutely love this and it has now become a staple to my shower routine! Here's a little more about this blissful pamper product...

Firstly, like just about every product on the shelves at LUSH, it smells gorgeous. It's scent, infused with rose petals, is really bright and fresh. Usually, I'm not one to go for floral scents as I find them quite 'heady', however this is actually really subtle and I love the fragrance that lingers on your skin for the rest of the day, once you've rinsed it off. The consistency is really creamy and it feels beautifully sensual when you're massing it into your skin. Just about all of the ingredients are completely natural and there are even some Fair Trade guys sprinkled in. Familiar faces such as cocoa butter, almond oil, shea butter and of course argan oil are all included to thoroughly nourish and feed the skin moisture. 

I especially enjoy about this product when I need to fake tan. Using this in the shower and paying particular attention to dry areas such as knees, elbows and ankles, gives me a much more even result with tanning products than using my standard, out of the shower moisturiser. It's also lovely to use just before you go to bed, as the luxurious feel and gorgeous scent, definitely encourage a good nights sleep. It's really fantastic and comes highly recommended from me.

Just a little thank you as a footnote to this post to Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix for first introducing me to this product! I absolutely LOVE it!

Available here.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I've heard such lovely stuff about this stuff! I really gotta remember it next time I'm in a Lush store!
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely put it on your shopping list Kallie! It's gorgeous! :) x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this! I've not tried a moisturiser that you use in the shower before.

    Hannah x
    Emily, I'm holding a blog birthday giveaway at the moment if you'd like to enter! BLAB Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really rate them Hannah! Was a little sceptical at first but definitely give them a go and see what you reckon! Definitely going to enter your giveaway :) x

      Delete
  3. I've just finished King Of Skin and was gonna get that again but think I'll give this a go instead! Great review lovely xx

    Kate | raspberrycheeks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. King of Skin is the one I really want to try after giving this a go Kate! We need to do a swap haha x

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig