Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Goodbye Oily Skin With L'Occitane Ultra Matte

Over the past 18 months, my skin seems to have gravitated towards being of a much more combination skin type than ever before. Consequently, the warm Summer months do not bode well with my somewhat oily T-zone and even with a setting powder, my foundation tends to breaks up and  slip after a few hours of being busy. However, over the past few weeks I've been using something that is completely life changing when it comes to shine: the L'Occitane Angelica Ultra Matte Fluid. If you have oily skin, you have GOT to try this...

This fluid is absolutely beautiful and it does exactly what it says on the tin. I wear it on just my T-zone underneath my make up and it honestly keeps your skin matte all day long. It's incredibly soothing on the skin, absorbs really well and is SO light - you wouldn't even think you're wearing this as it doesn't feel at all heavy. Through some miracle, the zinc-containting formula effectively controls oil and excess sebum, leaving your skin refreshed, hydrated and shine-free for hours. I recently attended a twelve-hour ball, which really allowed me to see how well this product could perform and I touched up a mere two times over twelve hours, which is revolutionary for combination skin! When I use this with a primer and a setting powder, my make up is not going anywhere and I'm now so much more confident about my skin than ever before.

At £29, the Ultra Matte Fluid isn't cheap, however this one product has completely changed the manageability of my make up, as well as the way my make up looks all day, every day. So in that respect, the investment is worth it. Plus, a tiny pump goes a LONG way, especially when you're only using it on your T-zone, so this 50ml bottle is going to last a long time.

If you struggle with oily skin, or you just have a combination skin type and perhaps your forehead becomes shiny as the day goes on then this is honestly worth a go. It's one of the best skin-fixing products I've tried in a while... or perhaps ever!

L'OCCITANE Angelica Ultra Matte Fluid available here.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This sounds lovely! I love anything that promotes matte skin! x

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty & Lifestlye Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Jamie - especially skincare! This is so so good :) x

      Delete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig